Adelaide, South Australia

Tristan Louth-Robins (b.Week 1 - d.Week 7)

So, yep…I’m out. 

I tried, but from the outset I did state that getting involved WB was highly irresponsible given this ridiculously busy year.  I was hoping that I’d be able to fold non-WB work into WB work (and vice-versa) but I’m afraid it’s not working out.  Not to toot my horn too much, but right now I’ve got two exhibitions coming up, an imminent long-term project, artist statements to write, compositions to finish and neglected e-mails/messages to reply to...which lately (in part) has meant, I haven’t been able to listen to people’s WB work which is a real shame. Oh wells…best of luck to everyone, and thanks to those who commented on my tally of seven tracks!

Last edited by Tristan Louth-Robins (February 23, 2012 5:41 am)

Melbourne, Australia

sad could always contribute when your time allows.

Adelaide, South Australia

That sucks, man. Best of luck with all your plentiful real life work smile

Utah

Thanks for sharing your stuff. I really enjoyed your Stalker-based pieces. They're probably my favorite thing that has come out of this project.

Tacoma WA

real life is a stone cold bitch.

adelaide

Fuck a real life.

Seriously, your work has been fantastic (as per usual). Thanks for taking part of this project. I agree - your stalker pieces were amazing. Much respect (as per usual).

When I first saw this thread, and then saw your name I was like "fuckin wot"!? I am glad to hear that you are not actually dead. Phew.

Riverside, CA

nooooo x[[

The future

we should steal his account and all collab to make his track every week wink

Coastal Australia

Ah bugger.  One of my 'favourites' crossed off my list.  Best of luck with the projects this year.  I'm sure we'll catch up soon anyhow.

NSW
little-scale wrote:

Fuck a real life.

Seriously, your work has been fantastic (as per usual). Thanks for taking part of this project. I agree - your stalker pieces were amazing. Much respect (as per usual).

When I first saw this thread, and then saw your name I was like "fuckin wot"!? I am glad to hear that you are not actually dead. Phew.

Where's the Swan Sanctuary? I want to be there sad

NSW
infradead wrote:

real life is a stone cold bitch.

"Real life is a stone cold [female dog, wolf, fox..otter]"? Interesting.

Kansas City, MO

Cut out writing FUCKING ARTIST STATEMENTS and you oughta have a lot of free time. JUST KIDDING! Totally love th Stalker inspired shit. Good luck with all your cool shit going on!