Simi Valley, CA

So my excuse for not joining in on WeeklyBeats before now is that school ate up all the free time I had. But now that crunch time is over, I can finally join in on the fun!

I hope I'm not the only late player...that would be embarrassing...

Adelaide, Australia

I missed Week one. big_smile

I wouldnt worry toooooo much about missing a week here or there. I probably will. Im viewing at as 52 individual challenges rather than one challenge which I fail if I miss a week!

The Wisconsin

I totally get the school thing. Just do your best. Nobody will be mad if you miss a week or two. Good luck!

Gosford, Australia

The more the merrier!

Madison, Alabama

Yeah, it's really a personal challenge, so it's no big deal to miss weeks. The important part is just to push yourself to write music and interact with others doing the same.

Tacoma WA

Awesome!

More people are playing!!!

Kansas City, MO

I'm kinda looking into Marine Mammal Observer jobs (which put you out on a boat for six weeks at a time!) and one of the considerations for me was "HOW WILL I UPLOAD SONGS???" HA.

Riverside, CA
BlondieBrunetti wrote:

I'm kinda looking into Marine Mammal Observer jobs (which put you out on a boat for six weeks at a time!) and one of the considerations for me was "HOW WILL I UPLOAD SONGS???" HA.

Record your song on tape and have a dolphin swim it back to shore.

You could get some sweet samples of critters makin neat sounds.... DO IT

adelaide

Whale songs.

Adelaide, South Australia

Weep not for the three weeks lost... weep for the forty-eight songs you've yet to write ;P

Philadelphia, PA
The Alastair Collins wrote:

Weep not for the three weeks lost... weep for the forty-eight songs you've yet to write ;P

I can see the universe now.