Riverside, CA
Phil Harmonic wrote:
jiffypop23 wrote:

The graphs have been updated already, but I'm not sure where sinewave is with our weekly dose of stats! smile

graphs?!

The first post in the stats thread has graphs that get automatically updated every week tongue

The future
jiffypop23 wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

graphs?!

The first post in the stats thread has graphs that get automatically updated every week tongue

oh.. silly me hehe

Riverside, CA

Week 46 is up.

Riverside, CA

Week 47 is up.

Only five more weeks sad

Riverside, CA

Week 48 is up.

Riverside, CA

Week 49 is up.

Almost there! :3

Riverside, CA

Week 50 is up.

Riverside, CA

Week 51 is up.

I'm considering rerunning the script through all the weeks to make sure they're up to date, since I'm very sure some people have uploaded late.
Then I could make one master torrent of all the weeks.

Would anyone be interested in that?

The future
jiffypop23 wrote:

Week 51 is up.

I'm considering rerunning the script through all the weeks to make sure they're up to date, since I'm very sure some people have uploaded late.

its probably a good idea

Cincinnati, Ohio
jiffypop23 wrote:

Week 51 is up.

yes! one torrent to rule them all!

Riverside, CA

Master torrent created!

Cincinnati, Ohio

EXCELLENT, ill seed it for a while too big_smile thanks for pulling these all together!

Would it be possible to get a week 52 and a late uploads torrent? I ask as I have picked up weeks 1 - 51 throughout the year.

Cheers.

Last edited by Xune (January 1, 2013 6:05 pm)

Riverside, CA
Xune wrote:

Would it be possible to get a week 52 and a late uploads torrent? I ask as I have picked up weeks 1 - 51 throughout the year.

Cheers.

Late uploads is a no, unfortunately.
The script uses the RSS file to grab the mp3 links, but the RSS file only goes back so far...
Week 52 is included in the master torrent, so your torrent program should let you deselect all the other weeks besides 52.

I hadn't realised the master torrent was composed of the individual weeks, I thought it was a homogeneous zip. I've somehow managed to get uTorrent to verify the individual weeks under the master so it looks like I only have to download week 52 and additions to week 6 and 51.

Thanks a lot for providing this!

Riverside, CA

No problem! ^_^