I barely had my song rendered literally seconds before the counter hit zero, and I hit upload just in time. However, my song did not upload, and now I have failed the second week. Would there be any chance that the administrators could smile upon me and bend the rules sightly? :3

L003, C0rnw4//.

I hear ya, I upped mine earlier today and it seeems to have been eaten or disected and placed in cryogenic storage by some kind of internet pathologist ogre.

Madison, Alabama

*nods* Internet pathologist ogre.

Ottawa, Ontario

lol. if you hit upload "literally seconds before", then who's to say whether or not the server responded in those seconds.

Ottawa, Ontario

a good idea would be not leaving it to the last minute?

NSW

My phone/modem died at 2am.

Third time lucky, perhaps.

chroma wrote:

lol. if you hit upload "literally seconds before", then who's to say whether or not the server responded in those seconds.

Yes. I understand that the reason my song did not upload is probably that the server didn't respond until after the deadline.

chroma wrote:

a good idea would be not leaving it to the last minute?

Yes. I understand that not leaving things to the last minute is a good idea. I am simply asking if, in this case, the rules can be bent since I was late by less than the time it takes for the server to respond.

Los Angeles
idevourstatic wrote:

I hear ya, I upped mine earlier today and it seeems to have been eaten or disected and placed in cryogenic storage by some kind of internet pathologist ogre.

Your song was removed due to copyright issues.

L003, C0rnw4//.
trash80 wrote:
idevourstatic wrote:

Your song was removed due to copyright issues.

I'll just rip that intro chunk out then i guess, its cool if you cant upload it for week 2 - but its gunna suck having a gap =P

AU
Poppi wrote:

My phone/modem died at 2am.

Third time lucky, perhaps.

!!! Not the best combo.  You really are not having the best of luck!!  Now we get two tunes into 2013 :-)

Adelaide, Australia

I agree. Poppi has to make up for the 2 missing tracks because 50 from her just isn't enough.

Tacoma WA

poppi's going to leave us all feeling cheated.

its going to end in tears i can just feel it

Adelaide, Australia
infradead wrote:

You're right. This is hopeless. I'm quitting Weekly Beats to save myself from the pain.

Tacoma WA
Thursdaybloom wrote:
infradead wrote:

You're right. This is hopeless. I'm quitting Weekly Beats to save myself from the pain.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*deep breath*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Adelaide, Australia

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Central VA
Thursdaybloom wrote:
infradead wrote:

My one love, taken from me in the dead of night!  Oh infinite woe!