Cincinnati, Ohio

ive got an idea for a geometrically based collaborative composition if anyone is up to the challenge!  we can have as many people in on it as are interested.  it would be pretty simple.  any takers?

Bloomington, IN

Yes please

Cincinnati, Ohio

ok, this week, im making a song based on a random tarot card.  i will pull this card myself and without reservation.  if you would like to join me, pull your own card, and/or leave a post here and i will draw one for you. you may only draw once and you must stick with the card you have chosen. the objective is to create a song which embodies what the card means to you.  this errant use of divination has great potential power, but as always, use wisely.

Cincinnati, Ohio

I have pulled The Empress!  Inner and outer richness, success, ambition, chaos, warmth, authority, seduction, natures beauty and fury, motherly femininity and motherly tyranny, imagination and intuition are all part of her domain.  She speaks of trust and a yielding to your feelings.  I shall attempt to make this my song!

Upstate New York

yo go ahead and do this for me, i don't have any other ideas

spry, you should listen to yelworC. : D   

Also: WE'RE FREE MASONS OF ENOCHIAN MAAAAAAAAAAAJIK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMCTm1ntRUY

also, some Boyd Rice or NON would be totally killer. The song in the below link is the shit. ONE SAYS GIVE ONE SAYS TAKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKdsA9xVA6U

The future

yay.. penal colony.. havent listed to him in a looong time wink

Phil Harmonic wrote:

yay.. penal colony.. havent listed to him in a looong time wink

I know right? I am actually glad I read this thread, because it made me think of this. I went and dug the cd out of a box I havent touched in years just to listen to this. It was on that old waxtrax box set(which was UH-mazing), and I am glad it worked. Totally going through my old CD collection in the next few weeks.

Cincinnati, Ohio

@Parallelis for you I have pulled the Eight of Swords! This is the card of  self restriction and interference.  It can be used as a reflection on ones own weaknesses and self limitations.  The message of this card is "when you put shackles on yourself you hinder your own self realization." 

Not necessarily the most positive card but that's what was pulled!  Feel free to research it yourself or take it from there :-)

Upstate New York

getting some ideas juicing around in my brain right now from that... sweet, thanks!