Chicago

The world ends December 21, 2012?
How has no one considered this yet?
This is srsbsns.

Im actually hoping for it, my penultimate tune is going to be an Alanis Morissette cover.

Los Angeles

Actually, the world ends November 14th 2021. I know because the great Zilophonians told me so. This is why every 14,603 earth minutes we are suppose to place the sacred stones of passing underneath the blessed bridge of Northhog Pass, in honer of our ancestors who were the slave race that built the space tunnel for the Zilophonians.

Philadelphia
trash80 wrote:

Actually, the world ends November 14th 2021. I know because the great Zilophonians told me so. This is why every 14,603 earth minutes we are suppose to place the sacred stones of passing underneath the blessed bridge of Northhog Pass, in honer of our ancestors who were the slave race that built the space tunnel for the Zilophonians.

What happens if we run out of sacred stones of passing?

Los Angeles
Chromacle wrote:

lol

NSW
Chromacle wrote:
trash80 wrote:

A sacrifice must be made.

The future

Xylophonians