Amsterdam
laguna wrote:

I don't know if there are still someone here though... I lost my upload slot because I didn't realise I was exporting my file with the wrong extension, so the uploader kept rejecting it.

When I realize the reason, it was too late... Can I please have an upload link?

Here ya go:
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … KvsMNxGQ==

Hello smile Back in week 26 my entry strangely doubled up but only on my account specifically (others viewing my song list saw only one). I didn't think much of it but it has happened again for week 41 so I'm wondering if there is a way to remove the doubles?

San Francisco Bay Area, CA

I also accidentally have a double just for this past one (week 41). It's the same entry, twice, I'd like to request for one of them to be deleted. Thanks again for helping out!

I also accidentally have a double just for this past one (week 41). It's the same entry, twice, I'd like to request for one of them to be deleted. Thanks again for helping out!

Well that's stupidly awkward. I double posted! I should stop being on dodgy internet. I hit post twice, that's probably why.

Amsterdam

I can’t see the double entries. Was it just a glitch for you two? Or does it still persist? If so, i’d love a screenshot.

Wisefire wrote:

I can’t see the double entries. Was it just a glitch for you two? Or does it still persist? If so, i’d love a screenshot.

Amsterdam

Thanks! I’ve reported this directly to the dev(s).