California

I missed the deadline because I didn’t realize it was 12am GMT not local time. But regardless, it didn’t let me upload to week2 either. It shows a blue square with a plus for Jan 1 and a pink square with plus for Jan 2. Neither did anything when clicked, and I tried Safari and Chrome and mobile.

Not sure what I did wrong. Ideally I’d like to still upload w1 to w1 but also fine uploading it as w2 but I can’t seem to do that either.

First time participating. Thanks!

Amsterdam
frogcity wrote:

I missed the deadline because I didn’t realize it was 12am GMT not local time. But regardless, it didn’t let me upload to week2 either. It shows a blue square with a plus for Jan 1 and a pink square with plus for Jan 2. Neither did anything when clicked, and I tried Safari and Chrome and mobile.

Not sure what I did wrong. Ideally I’d like to still upload w1 to w1 but also fine uploading it as w2 but I can’t seem to do that either.

First time participating. Thanks!

no worries, the mods gotchu.
Use this link to upload:
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … hPi01Arw==

California

Great, it uploaded to W1, thanks!

I haven't resolved uploading W2, still unable to get it to work. Nothing happens when I click the pink plus.

Uploads for a new week are disabled for the first 24 hours of the week. Week 2 submissions are open now and you should get the upload form unless there is something else going on. It's working as expected for me.