St Louis
that_ranjit wrote:

I hope I can keep up with this. This'll help me get out of a perfectionist mindset

that's a very good thing!

St Louis
xavier marques wrote:

Been hearing about the WB over on dirtywave's discord and getting the patreon update from Trash80 pushed me to register and get ready for 2024!
Looking forward to the challenge!

it's always a lot of fun! a whole year off is also a good thing hahahaha. get ready!

Music City

let's do the thing!

The Mythic Underworld

Pretty stoked for WEEKLYBEATS 2024!

Montpellier, France

Glad to see the event still going strong! I hope I'll be able to create some interesting stuff ^^

Happy holidays everyone!

vancouver, canada

i'm hella ready to do one song

Last edited by bryface (December 23, 2023 8:10 am)

australia
bryface wrote:

nice

Edmond, Oklahoma

I am planning to be there every week for a change. January is two years since my wife’s passing and I’m going to try to  get a piece out every week. I have no idea what I’m going to write, but that’s not new. It’s always a surprise..

New Albany IN

Hello

Los Angeles, CA

I'm using 2024 as a way to experiment with a beta version of nanoloop android, had some cool features. I'm gonna take it easy and just try to make things when I have time

Melbourne aus
bryface wrote:

One more song. One more song.

Cincinnati, Ohio
gesceap wrote:

I'm using 2024 as a way to experiment with a beta version of nanoloop android, had some cool features. I'm gonna take it easy and just try to make things when I have time

its so good!! im not very good with it by my buddy spooked has made some bangers with that platform. The features though - its got sampling, chop and stuttering, fm synthesis and all sorts of neat bells and whistles, but it doesn't have to be complicated either big_smile looking forward to hearing some new nanoloop jams

Tacoma WA

so we're doing this again.  been a few years but lets do it

have a great year y'all heart

Last edited by RajaTheResidentAlien (January 4, 2024 4:28 am)

US of A

Looking forward to getting back into this.

Good luck to everyone for 52 tracks!

Brasilia, Brazil

Uhuu let's go!
Glad to be back!

Did this at 2014 with 52 audiovisual works:
https://www.alexandrerangel.art.br/music-wb2014.html

And in 2016 with code based Sonic Pi compositions:
https://www.alexandrerangel.art.br/music-wb2016.html