Los Angeles, CA

yeahhhhh i am ready

Edmond, Oklahoma

I’m in

Hi yawl, im new here, Just found out about this from the m8 tracker email. Really excited to see what everyone does.

the mountain

I used to lurk and listen to ya'lls music since 2012 heart, finally gonna dive in myself this year

Philadelphia, PA

Lets see if I can do more than like 2 weeks this year lmao (used to be solarbear btw)

•••otherworld•••

looking forward to the challenge! doubt if I hit em all, but worth the effort in trying! working in renoise lml

Pittsburgh, PA

Welcome back, everyone! (I haven't started this week's yet, but...I kept up a steady pace through 2021, including hour-or-so-long weekly performances. So...not too rusty.)

onezero wrote:

Welcome back, everyone! (I haven't started this week's yet, but...I kept up a steady pace through 2021, including hour-or-so-long weekly performances. So...not too rusty.)

Stong output!

Sacramento, CA

Did anyone take their ideas from 2020 and improve them in 2021? I wanted to, but totally didn't. If you did, comment with links.

Sacramento, CA
sad_infamy_sings wrote:

I used to lurk and listen to ya'lls music since 2012 heart, finally gonna dive in myself this year

rad!

Well I guess I just learned what GMT is.. thought I had until midnight lol see y'all week two!

vancouver, canada
note! wrote:

Well I guess I just learned what GMT is.. thought I had until midnight lol see y'all week two!

nooooo just slip it in as a week 1 late entry!

bryface wrote:
note! wrote:

Sorry to be a noob but how? Can't seem to be able to upload

vancouver, canada
note! wrote:
bryface wrote:

You can be replied to or msg'd a special upload link to upload your late entry.  I'll see if one of the moderators can help you out there

Gosford, Australia
note! wrote:
bryface wrote:

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 3a1f10b840