Yokohama, Japan
orangedrink wrote:
Kedbreak136 wrote:

Very cool! Is your music available somewhere to check out?

Hi, Tweaklab's promotional representative here with the info!

https://tweaklab.bandcamp.com/music

Thank you sir! A Tweaklab treasure trove! And I'm stupid, I was already following him on Bandcamp...

Good to see you here OrangeDrink, looking forward to your tracks this year!

Tasmania
Kedbreak136 wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

Hi, Tweaklab's promotional representative here with the info!

https://tweaklab.bandcamp.com/music

Thank you sir! A Tweaklab treasure trove! And I'm stupid, I was already following him on Bandcamp...

Good to see you here OrangeDrink, looking forward to your tracks this year!

I am very excited to announce that since my last post... I received my first HARMONICA from Secret Santa (not so Secret as one of my colleagues was able to tell me what key the harmonica was in before I finished opening it, after guessing it was a harmonica because of the size/weight) it's in G! One of the TV shows I provide music for, Housos, is shooting another series right now for 2022 and it will feature a bunch of prison scenes... I am so keen to go deeper into experimental territory in 2022! But seriously, I'm going to TRY and put less pressure on myself to make every week a banger. Ya'll should too! smile

Tasmania
orangedrink wrote:
Tweaklab wrote:

I am so keen... but also so ready to stop... but I'm not going to! This will be my 3rd year of non-stop beat making in a row hahaha. After Weekly Beats 2020, I spent 2021 finishing my score for GoldenEra (upcoming documentary about GoldenEye: 007 on the N64 and the team at RARE behind it, who went on to form Free Radical aka made TimeSplitters!) on the side of that I've also been commissioned to make 2x EPs for Aussie comedian Benny Bogan, both have a single out so far ("Demons" and "Straya" on all platforms), and I've still managed to make some typical "Tweaklab" music for a TV show or two lol. BRING IT ON! smile

I don't want to do this but if you do it I have to do it, so I hate you TWEAKLAB!  Congrats on keeping busy on the offseason!  Very big moves for my boy heart

(When I went to click "quote" I clicked "report".  Maybe not an accident? smile )

Hahaha I've already started writing lyrics for Week 1 and you are referenced, so yeah, you need to do this. But don't overcommit! I did that this year... it's not fun. A soundtrack, 2x EPs for someone else and your own 35 track compilation while working and being a dad of 3 is not easy lol. Glad I at least quit Twitch streaming during all that, I value my sleep to SOME degree!

Coastal Australia

Tasmania
rdomain wrote:

Hell yeah! Getting more keen each day.

Adelaide

yeehaw, keen to jump back in for another year!

Coastal Australia

Aussies represent!

AU

Fucking 2022.  Happy New Year all.  Ready to do this to ourselves again?  Offtt.  YOU.  HAVE.  MY.  AXE.  (well, a borrowed M8 anyway!)

AU

(ps. Some familiar faces!  Wooooooo!)

Last edited by cTrix (December 31, 2021 2:18 pm)

Olympia, WA

I will try again in 2022.

PDX

I'm excited to be back to writing music! Not gonna do all 52 but I am going to make a solid attempt!

vancouver, canada

2022 Don't Actually Use M8 For Any Of The Weeks Challenge

EDIT: ok fine

Last edited by bryface (January 1, 2022 2:23 am)

australia

lets go

Montreal

I wish you all an happy new year... It is gonna be fun to listen to your stuff.

Madrid, Spain

Glad to see so many familiar faces again. I've been missing you all !!!

Looking forward to a year of bad scheduling and fifteen minute mastering sessions smile

Greetings from Spain, wishing you the greatest year !!!

Brooklyn

looking forward to this years challenge smile Let's Go!!!