Cincinnati, Ohio

oh snap

Finland

Will do... i try to be much more boldly spontaneous and experimental this time. On my two previous wb  years I heve resorted to my most familiar methods and musical gestures when short of time. This time i will try replace that with off-the-wall ideas and instant composing and sound design. Or maybe i will just be coasting along smile

Last edited by Ashen Simian (December 16, 2021 7:48 pm)

Vancouver

in

Montpellier, France

Great smile And nice logo!!

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah this logo is sick.

Melbourne, Australia

Double post. lul

Last edited by fc (December 20, 2021 8:55 am)

chicago, il, usa

ya know what... let's do this.

Tasmania

I am so keen... but also so ready to stop... but I'm not going to! This will be my 3rd year of non-stop beat making in a row hahaha. After Weekly Beats 2020, I spent 2021 finishing my score for GoldenEra (upcoming documentary about GoldenEye: 007 on the N64 and the team at RARE behind it, who went on to form Free Radical aka made TimeSplitters!) on the side of that I've also been commissioned to make 2x EPs for Aussie comedian Benny Bogan, both have a single out so far ("Demons" and "Straya" on all platforms), and I've still managed to make some typical "Tweaklab" music for a TV show or two lol. BRING IT ON! smile

Tasmania

I am so keen... but also so ready to stop... but I'm not going to! This will be my 3rd year of non-stop beat making in a row hahaha. After Weekly Beats 2020, I spent 2021 finishing my score for GoldenEra (upcoming documentary about GoldenEye: 007 on the N64 and the team at RARE behind it, who went on to form Free Radical aka made TimeSplitters!) on the side of that I've also been commissioned to make 2x EPs for Aussie comedian Benny Bogan, both have a single out so far ("Demons" and "Straya" on all platforms), and I've still managed to make some typical "Tweaklab" music for a TV show or two lol. BRING IT ON! smile

Wisconsin, USA
Tweaklab wrote:

I don't want to do this but if you do it I have to do it, so I hate you TWEAKLAB!  Congrats on keeping busy on the offseason!  Very big moves for my boy heart

(When I went to click "quote" I clicked "report".  Maybe not an accident? smile )

Tucson, Arizona

Let's do this

Tucson, Arizona

Let's do this

adelaide

I'm in big_smile

Yokohama, Japan
Tweaklab wrote:

Very cool! Is your music available somewhere to check out?

I have been continuing also in 2021 with weekly streaks, looking forward to more music in 2022, with a full season! Good to see familiar faces I missed during this year!

Yokohama, Japan
Tweaklab wrote:

I have been continuing also in 2021 with weekly streaks, looking forward to more music in 2022, with a full season! Good to see familiar faces I missed during this year!

Wisconsin, USA
Kedbreak136 wrote:

Hi, Tweaklab's promotional representative here with the info!

https://tweaklab.bandcamp.com/music