Oaktown, CA

Hi All,
I'm new here and excited to participate.  I finally finished my first song and wanted to upload it to the site.  I'm not sure why, but when I click upload I don't see any way to add my first song.  I see a blue check on week one and a pink plus on week two.  I'm fine if I missed week one, though I'd like to be able to go back and add songs that I missed.  Right now, I'd be happy to post this song to either week, so I can move forward to the next.  Please let me know what I'm missing.  Thanks!
Ken

Adelaide, Australia

You missed the upload window for week one (tracks release at the start of the next week), but once a moderator sees this they can give you a link to upload.

Melbourne, Australia
Ken wrote:

Hi All,
I'm new here and excited to participate.  I finally finished my first song and wanted to upload it to the site.  I'm not sure why, but when I click upload I don't see any way to add my first song.  I see a blue check on week one and a pink plus on week two.  I'm fine if I missed week one, though I'd like to be able to go back and add songs that I missed.  Right now, I'd be happy to post this song to either week, so I can move forward to the next.  Please let me know what I'm missing.  Thanks!
Ken

Yo, welcome to Weeklybeats!

Week 1 - You basically made it, but oops a submission, your still valid!
We got you covered.

Ken, Use this link to reupload: https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 4dd4d98bbf

Last edited by Aday (January 6, 2020 4:15 am)

Oaktown, CA

Thank you!  Uploading now, though the transfer seems slow.  When is the next deadline?

Last edited by Ken (January 6, 2020 4:42 am)