AU

Curious how many people dropped out earlier this year... got to the Christmas break... felt guilty; and have decided to give Weekly Beats one final blast for the year?  :-P

I'm literally in the studio, hammering away at a track, having completely skipped packing for my flight tomorrow morning.  Wooooo!  Cheers to the second last track (or two) of the year!

Anyone else in this zone?  (Oooorrr just me?!)

Tasmania
cTrix wrote:

Anyone else in this zone?  (Oooorrr just me?!)

I've made it through the whole year (so far) but looks like we dropped from 280 to 90 over the year lol so I'm sure you're not alone! Stoked you're back for a couple of tunes regardless smile I'm looking forward to my year off from WeeklyBeats for a change, now that I've spent some time and a few $ investing in my music from a more business level I'm keen to start work on a serious EP/Album for 2019 now that I can release my own stuff "officially"! Colab again? hahaha smile

Gosford, Australia

i actually did it this year!
fingers crossed for next week tongue

Amsterdam

Glad to have you on board for the last couple of weeks! me personally, i've only missed a couple of weeks this year, and loads of stuff i made is just BAAAAAD, but i've made some of my best stuff this year.

Hope you got to your flight alright, and happy holidays to you and yours!

Melbourne, Australia

I totally nuked my commitment to releasing tracks every week this year, It's usually that Monday morning thing that wrecks me, and then my regular work which gets in the way or I become demotivated and run out of energy for a track

sad but!! On the plus side, ... It's been good to have weeklybeats helping get some studio/programming/workflow stuff done semi regularly.

Ie, as a result I learned some new skills this year for some new A/V projects next year (!)

Specifically to produce music differently, keeping it fresh and interesting, like using programming languages in supercollider, sonic-pi, (livecoding), and most recently, machine learning. (I can has Python extrapolate MIDI learning for me! (https://codepen.io/aday1/ / https://www.floydhub.com/adaynetau)

Just haven't really committed as many audio tracks as I would have liked though..

Thanks for playing weeklybeats ! - I hope everyone feels like they got what they needed out of the project this year smile