Sydney, Australia

Everyone wants to log in on a monday and see that their work was at least listened to by someone - that's why we're all here right?

My challenge to you is this - once you've done your usual listens of friends and people you're already fans of, sort the music list by comments and check out the people who aren't getting as much love. Spread some positivity and make someone else feel good about writing music for the next week.

The future

\o/

godinpants wrote:

Everyone wants to log in on a monday and see that their work was at least listened to by someone - that's why we're all here right?

My challenge to you is this - once you've done your usual listens of friends and people you're already fans of, sort the music list by comments and check out the people who aren't getting as much love. Spread some positivity and make someone else feel good about writing music for the next week.

+1 ur the hero this town needs

netherlands

Let's goooooo

Wisconsin, USA

Thank you for this message!  Way to be a community leader smile

Las Vegas

I think that's a great idea.  It really sucks to pour a lot of hard work into a track and then not get any comments.

Chicago

Don't tell me what to do.

The future
Saskrotch wrote:

Don't tell me what to do.

St Louis

yessss

australia

yes

Pittsburgh, PA

This is a great idea.  (Just started breaking my comment-drought because of this thread.  Thank you!)