Gosford, Australia

title says it all! idk why this happens and it's happened to a few different entries i've seen!

The future

actually.. mine only showed the first word on facebook.

Melbourne aus
Phil Harmonic wrote:

Mine the same only showing first word.

Gosford, Australia
CatchinAshes wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

Mine the same only showing first word.

huh, when i looked at yours it was called invasion and not gaijin. the plot thickens!

Los Angeles

I believe this is an issue with facebook. The og:title meta tag appears correct in the HTML. Unless I am missing some magical formatting. I can try replacing spaces to dashes or some other hack, but that might be a bit weird.

Tucson, AZ

Happened to me as well.

Los Angeles
Nullsleep wrote:

Happened to me as well.

Yeah using facebook dev tool, it has the correctly parsed title, but the "preview" displays only the first "real word"

Los Angeles

Example:
https://developers.facebook.com/tools/d … crastinist

Los Angeles

Okay it's fixed, at least for the following week since Facebook caches the preview.

vancouver, canada

Just ran all of this week's track URLs through a batch invalidator, so if anybody's track previews were looking botched before, they ought to be fixed now!

Last edited by bryface (January 9, 2018 9:11 pm)

Los Angeles
bryface wrote:

Just ran all of this week's track URLs through a batch invalidator, so if anybody's track previews were looking botched before, they ought to be fixed now!

Thanks dude! TEAM WORK!

Gosford, Australia
bryface wrote:

heavens bless this man heart