germany

great news!

London
Trash80 wrote:

Yeah guys thanks for the emails. I'll look into it. Just need to change a logos. I'm fairly swamped this month and also prepping for a gig. If we do it again I think we'll need some new mods. Send me an email if you're interested. It might be a bit confusing to mod the tracks cause I forget if I made the interface friendly enough- so a webexpert (webspert) would be desirable.

Great news, happy to help I'll send you an email.

Montreal

yeeee!

Melbourne aus

I'm definitely interested in doing weeklybeats again if it happens.

Melbourne, Australia

IN!
!!!!

This is... the true calling of 2018

Orlando, FL

I am excited

Los Angeles

As you can see on the home page the clock has now been rewound to 2018. I need to update logos so maybe hold off if you're thinking about announcing it? It moight be confusing on places that use the page image (ie facebook) I am not sure. Maybe will get it done next weekend.

Los Angeles

FYI if there are any issues during the first week from rogue code- I may not be around to fix it. Since I'll be traveling for a gig. Hopefully it will not be an issue. The only thing that has me a little concerned is that I moved the server since the last time we ran this. Time will tell. smile

The future
Trash80 wrote:

FYI if there are any issues during the first week from rogue code- I may not be around to fix it. Since I'll be traveling for a gig. Hopefully it will not be an issue. The only thing that has me a little concerned is that I moved the server since the last time we ran this. Time will tell. smile

Is account creation still disabled?

Los Angeles
Phil Harmonic wrote:
Trash80 wrote:

Is account creation still disabled?

I reenabled it, prepare for the spammerz. neutral

Pittsburgh, PA

Hey, everybody!  (I've been active at Leafo's Steak Club project: https://streak.club/u/onezero )

Phoenix, AZ
Edmund Snyder wrote:

I'm in if it happens. I haven't done shit in 2017. I need you folks to keep me honest.

Dude fucking same, I've done jack and it drives me nuts. I'm game.

Adelaide, Australia

Golly gosh it's time.