Queensland Australia

Hi the uploader isn't working for me this week. I'm uploading mp3 less than 16mb and evertime it loads it fails to stay loaded. Please help I'm panicking!

AU

Woah!  Chill!  Just drink a XXXX,  watch some NRNL for 15 mins, and it'll come back.

It's gotta be Australian internet (you on iiNet or TPG by any chance?)    Down here in Mexico I've been having some issues with time outs and tracks not serving too.  I jump onto my mobile phone hot spot and it works.  Usually if I leave it 30 or 45 minutes, it starts working again, although I did have a spell of a day where it didn't work at all.  But that's Aussie internet.

adelaide

Yeah, I feel like it fluctuates.

If you have any problems in the future and need an upload link, post in the issues thread or PM me smile

Coastal Australia
cTrix wrote:

Woah!  Chill!  Just drink a XXXX,  watch some NRNL for 15 mins, and it'll come back.

Haha.... nice.

Thought I'd mention, it's always run smoothly for me here.  Maybe I've just been lucky?  Just uploaded my latest.  So nice to get it uploaded a couple of days early.  But I digress.  As you were.

Melbourne, Australia

Just thought I'd point out that both the uploader AND the playback are not working for me in Firefox (latest) on OSX, but the uploader at least is perfectly fine on Safari.

Coastal Australia

I'm running Chrome on OSX.  All smooth so far fingers crossed!