St Louis

sometimes i can get the html to work, but not today. what is the easiest and best way to display images on here? can we just get some kind of link setup so that we don't have to put in the code?

New York City

use the IMG tag.
http://weeklybeats.com/forums/help/bbcode/
Make sure you're linking to an actual image and not a script or other URL.

Last edited by akira (January 18, 2016 10:02 pm)

St Louis

yeah i was using an actual image link, .jpg. i still can't post the image i was trying to.

New York City

I can see your image on your music post and also the bigger image below.
Maybe it's related to wherever you're hosting the image, sometimes it ends in .jpg but it's actually something else like a script (imgur does this now, super annoying)

MKE

Try a plugin like Easy Image Embed
Then you can just right click on an image and copy it's bbcode to your clipboard. Super easy.

St Louis
Ipaghost wrote:

Try a plugin like Easy Image Embed
Then you can just right click on an image and copy it's bbcode to your clipboard. Super easy.

thanks!

St Louis
akira wrote:

I can see your image on your music post and also the bigger image below.
Maybe it's related to wherever you're hosting the image, sometimes it ends in .jpg but it's actually something else like a script (imgur does this now, super annoying)

oh weird, the image is not showing up in my browser, glad it is working smile

New York City

Well now the description shows a link but without tags. Seems like they got erased? Have yo tried editing it again?

I can still see the large picture in the comments below though.
I noticed the large one is a script not a direct link, says ":large" at the end, so maybe the smaller version does not allow hotlinking or needs a tag like the big one. As I said this is dependent on your image host.

Last edited by akira (January 19, 2016 2:45 pm)

St Louis

twitter might be acting weird as an image host