Melbourne, Australia
Phil Harmonic wrote:

we should make real music next year..:D

Speak for yourself.

Melbourne, Australia

WB has been awesome.  Have never been so productive, glad I joined in on the ride.

Will be sad to have it finish however looking forward to taking a few weeks away from music.

But the number one lesson has been how to start and finish a track.  Too many times in the past they'd stay unresolved pieces.

And next year will get out and finally play a few of these songs live.

New Orleans

How many people are planning on trying to make full releases out of this material? I'm thinking of the best way to do it online. Are there any better options than bandcamp or soundcloud? I know itunes but no one will probably find it there.

The future
tatecarson wrote:

How many people are planning on trying to make full releases out of this material? I'm thinking of the best way to do it online. Are there any better options than bandcamp or soundcloud? I know itunes but no one will probably find it there.

how long are your tracks on average?

New Orleans

Around 4 minutes, why?

France

Hey there. It is not easy to comment on many tracks. Usually try to answer but hardly I discover things. So much music !
But I'll do my full year and it is the best experience I had so far !!!

Melbourne, Australia
tatecarson wrote:

I've already done a couple of "releases" from WB material this year. Will likely get another, or derive another. Have a look at netlabels like Clinical Archives.

New Orleans

I totally forgot about net labels. I don't know much about them, and don't find music through them, but I'll definitely give it some research. Thanks.