St Louis

there are still a lot of us left right? i plan on doing the whole thing again... if i make it'll be 2 whole years of far too many songs that I've made!

Tacoma WA

same here.  its fun and it keeps me busy.  a lot of crap gets made though.

Portland, OR

28 of 52 so far, still moving hard and fast.

Oklahoma City, OK, USA

I've made it this far.  Some of my weeks aren't quite as good as others to put it kindly, but there's nothing I'm completely ashamed of yet.

Melbourne, Australia

I'd have to agree with 'some weeks arent quite as good' Am going to continue,
It's been a bit of a training exercise, a learning exercise.

First 13 weeks were 'good', then weeks 14 to 26, um, life got incredibly intensely busy with absolutely everything it could throw at me, pretty stressful.
At that stage there where I was really struggling -- really hating on it (even sulked about it on the forums in desperate attempt to find solace), but I think I'm back on and feeling better about it.

So now! From week 27 onwards -- I'm feeling a bit more confident about the whole thing again. and looking forward to setting out to achieve what I initially wanted to...

Plus it's been good to listen though to some old stuff and know what was going on at the time...

France

Still here too smile
And I will never leave this (unless accident, death or prison…)
It has been for me a real pleasure to do this, and also a great inspiration. Wings are growing in my back !

germany

...agreed, its a good habit now. for the moment its to hot for extensive studio work. but doing the tracks last minute is sharpenning my impromptu abilities. summer holidays will be another little hurdle to take. but living in the northern hemisphere the indoor/cocooning months are soon to come, then this should be easy...

Portland, OR

I did a last minute one today, myself. it's not complex, but I'm happy with the overall vibe. I had a busy week and threw a pretty well attended social event in my back yard last night, so this morning's track was the hangover recovery period. life will slow down now, finally, and I'll be able to spend more time on music.

York, UK

Still here and determined to see the year through. Some of my tracks are a little "last minute" but that's from really busy weeks coupled with determination to complete the challenge.

Pittsburgh, PA

Haven't missed so far, though my quality has been up and down at various points.  Some weeks I got an early start, sometimes (like this week) I probably won't have any idea what I'm doing until Thursday.  But I'm hanging in there, going for the full year.

Pittsburgh, PA

Uploaded for week 38, and haven't missed one yet.  Of course, after you hear this week's, you might wish that I'd skipped this one.  (37 was better; check that out.)

The future

dunno.. might as well go for the full year

Portland, OR

I missed a week due to a hangover a while back. So ashamed, I was doing so well...

Montreal

Last week was really hard for me.

London

Yep, going for the full year, not missed so far but quality is highly variable. The key thing for me is getting it done and not the whole 8 bar loop nightmare.

Copenhagen
Robroy wrote:

Yep, going for the full year, not missed so far but quality is highly variable. The key thing for me is getting it done and not the whole 8 bar loop nightmare.

lol "the 8 bar loop nightmare", love that! Know exactly what you mean too smile