Los Angeles

Hey guys, I managed to fix up a few things.
Let me know here if you have issues with only these changes below. (I don't have any time left this week to make more feature requests or fixes other than those addressed- Need to make a weeklybeat wink )

Changes:
- Flash no longer required for uploads
- Updated jquery & plugins ( because above neutral )
- Added soundcloud BB code
- Fixed issues with quoting comments on the music section
- Fixed having special characters in a comment. It would save a truncated comment after the special character.
- Fixed funky character user names not linking to their page & music items (if the utf16 encoded character was under a 4 chr length )
- Fixed some firefox css issues

Note: Because of the massive javascript change, you may need to refresh your browser as well.

Sydney, Australia

heart Thanks trash80!

AU

ORIGINAL POST (now updated)

???  I'm (was) having issues in Chrome with things not playing back :-/   When I click tracks or link to them it just lands on the home page.  If I try to press play.... same issue.  It seems that anything linked to the embedded player just takes me to the home screen.  But the files will download ok... just not play. 

Firefox works 100%  (but it's not my standard browser because I suck)

See http://ctrix.net/wb/wb-02-cap.wmv  for screen cap.

EDIT: Cleared all cache / history and now it works.  I'm guessing related to cached Javascript

Last edited by cTrix (January 14, 2014 1:35 pm)

Chicago

the edit is good to know, I also am having that issue

Great.

St Louis

thanks for the tip ctrix I think I will try and restart chrome first and see if that helps

St Louis

clear browser history did it

St Louis

only other thing I've noticed is that when you click on the play button next to a track now, it goes to that track in the above player, acts like it is going to play, then pauses. it'll play if I click on play again but up in the player, not in the music section.

Los Angeles

Fixed player.

Riverside, CA
trash80 wrote:

- Fixed some firefox css issues

The buttons are circles now! Woo!