Stockholm

Rewrite history? No problem smile

Welcome back, BlondieBrunetti

51 artists in week 35

Total artists this year as of week 35: 254

30 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 35
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Derris-Kharlan Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic Lomz spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY iran sanad bleo vinpous infradead sinewave PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Lazerbeat Neil Carnegie phesago Brackleforth

49 artists in week 36

Total artists this year as of week 36: 254

29 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 36
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Derris-Kharlan Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic Lomz spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY iran sanad bleo vinpous infradead sinewave PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Neil Carnegie phesago Brackleforth

52 artists in week 37

Total artists this year as of week 37: 254

29 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 37
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Derris-Kharlan Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic Lomz spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY iran sanad bleo vinpous infradead sinewave PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Neil Carnegie phesago Brackleforth

51 artists in week 38

Total artists this year as of week 38: 254

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 38
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Derris-Kharlan Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY iran sanad bleo vinpous infradead sinewave PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Neil Carnegie phesago Brackleforth

50 artists in week 39
There are 1 new artists this week.
Welcome to:
MOTHER-OWL

Total artists this year as of week 39: 255

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 39
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Derris-Kharlan Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY iran sanad bleo vinpous infradead sinewave PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles Neil Carnegie phesago Brackleforth

47 artists in week 40

Total artists this year as of week 40: 255

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 40
The survivors are:

48 artists in week 41

Total artists this year as of week 41: 255

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 41
The survivors are:

50 artists in week 42

Total artists this year as of week 42: 255

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 42
The survivors are:

46 artists in week 43

Total artists this year as of week 43: 255

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 43
The survivors are:

49 artists in week 44
There are 2 new artists this week.
Welcome to:
tReK Devieus

Total artists this year as of week 44: 257

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 44
The survivors are:

52 artists in week 45
Welcome to:
AudioTreats

Total artists this year as of week 45: 258

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 45
The survivors are:

49 artists in week 46

Total artists this year as of week 46: 258

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 46
The survivors are:

47 artists in week 47

Total artists this year as of week 47: 258

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 47
The survivors are:

48 artists in week 48

Total artists this year as of week 48: 258

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 48
The survivors are:

44 artists in week 49
Welcome to:
Ozda

Total artists this year as of week 49: 259

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 49
The survivors are:

41 artists in week 50

Total artists this year as of week 50: 259

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 50
The survivors are:

Tacoma WA

Wow thanks for that!

Stockholm

Knew all those options in my little stats script would come in handy one day wink

Riverside, CA

;_;

St Louis

I know this is lame, but I've been living in a rural area the past couple months and internet went down when I was going to upload again. i'll understand if I'm disqualified but I did have a nice guitar track prepared to upload on time.

The future
george bowles wrote:

I know this is lame, but I've been living in a rural area the past couple months and internet went down when I was going to upload again. i'll understand if I'm disqualified but I did have a nice guitar track prepared to upload on time.

hurry. before i change my mind wink
http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … 77fa8aafc5

Adelaide, Australia

Who was doing the avg. song length stat? I would love to compare the average song length against the length of my songs to see the influence I've had over the average and attribute some kind of worth to my existence.

St Louis

I suppose I have an * now

Belfast, Northern Ireland

hey, just for statistical purposes I thought I would add that I have written and uploaded 51 pieces of music this year, to my sawfay.bandcamp.com site. So I've been writing music each week, all year. I did miss the Sunday deadline a lot in the beginning because I decided to work Monday to Monday, but pulled it back to Sunday to Sunday around the half way point.

Stockholm
SAWFAY wrote:

hey, just for statistical purposes I thought I would add that I have written and uploaded 51 pieces of music this year, to my sawfay.bandcamp.com site. So I've been writing music each week, all year. I did miss the Sunday deadline a lot in the beginning because I decided to work Monday to Monday, but pulled it back to Sunday to Sunday around the half way point.

That's alot of links, if they give you those (unlikely) I'll rewrite history again...never really just been about "Team XX" tho. Much more interesting than that if you ask me. But anyway before I forget and down another sherry:

46 artists in week 51
There are 3 new artists this week.

Welcome to:
WolfAsylum danabnormal Codekk

Total artists this year as of week 51: 262

28 artists who have uploaded every week up to week 51
The survivors are:
little-scale xandox cTrix jiffypop23 DrumurBoy tiasu Seagull Chainsaw rdomain Derris-Kharlan Thursdaybloom Phil Harmonic spry oceans universum amazonas Dot.AY iran sanad bleo vinpous infradead sinewave PWR Ashtom Pyronetiks Ryan BlondieBrunetti george bowles* Neil Carnegie phesago Brackleforth

Last edited by sinewave (December 27, 2012 10:47 pm)

Riverside, CA

Yo sinewave, at the end of the week you should write up a similar script that does like "__ people uploaded 52 weeks, __ uploaded 51 weeks, etc"
To at least give some sort of props to folks like sawfay smile

Riverside, CA

Everyone in Team 28 survived!

Melbourne, Australia

WOOOOO TEAM 28

Kansas City, MO

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

The future

wooooooop.. now what? wink

Stockholm
jiffypop23 wrote:

Yo sinewave, at the end of the week you should write up a similar script that does like "__ people uploaded 52 weeks, __ uploaded 51 weeks, etc"
To at least give some sort of props to folks like sawfay smile

Always been on the cards...just no time. On holiday for the rest of the week so maybe i'll tweak the script and put up the whole year.