Melbourne, Australia

Two words: fuck yes.

Leeds

It's getting reeeaally difficult now... not sure if I'm going to make it to the end!! : /
It does feel good to know that we're half way through and I've uploaded every week so far

Im feeling super positive, specially cause my songs are on a clear upward trend! I just need more time.

Adelaide, Australia

I seem to be ending up with less and less time to write my songs each week. But The thought of making it halfway is inspiring!

The future
xandox wrote:

I seem to be ending up with less and less time to write my songs each week. But The thought of making it halfway is inspiring!

Totally feel you on this.

Coastal Australia

Been digging it.  Time is the only real constraint as opposed to creativity but it's become something I just do every week.  Some weeks, time is tighter than others but it all turns out well in the end.  I've had to be more conscious of WB travelling as you can get so wrapped up with what you're doing and lose tracks of days so I've been uploading early since I've been overseas.  One more os track to write!

Stockholm
xandox wrote:

Xandox said it! Think the next stats I write might have something to do with time left before deadline. Think I might win. Or is that lose? Feels pretty cool to make it halfway, but there's been some serious fucking compromises along the way have to say sad Also alot of people have noticed that I look a little bit rougher on monday mornings these days.

adelaide

BOOM! Halfway hell yeah

Tacoma WA

so pleased with myself for making it this far.

sorry about all the drones.  more farty noises i promise

I'd like to thank my wife for letting me do whatever i want while she watches shitty indy films on netflix! Lol

B/c of her I try and record something shitty everyday, and whatever I work on on saturday is what gets posted, regardless of how awful it is.

The future
infradead wrote:

so pleased with myself for making it this far.

sorry about all the drones.  more farty noises i promise

I look forward to your farts wink

Adelaide SA

26 more farts to go. yaay

adelaide

eat yo beanz

Melbourne, Australia

6 Months perfect timing to make a few critical realizations of how to go about this!
I Just submitted my track today (friday) DRUING A SUNRISE! OUTDOORS ....

Its most refreshing.

Wednesday (friday at the latest) is my new precieved deadline.
Sooo not wanting to miss the last 6 month block!

riding this towards the end, yay!