Gosford, Australia

i am sex starved

Adelaide, South Australia
midimachine wrote:

i am sex starved

I'm not sure this counts as a solely 'first world' issue, since biological propogation is a fairly base instinct of ours.

Also... me too v_v

Simi Valley, CA
midimachine wrote:

i am sex starved

You have two hands. Are you a righty or a lefty?

The future
VCMG wrote:
midimachine wrote:

i am sex starved

You have two hands. Are you a righty or a lefty?

the more hands the better.

The future
midimachine wrote:

i am sex starved

http://peachyforum.com/

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 11, 2012 6:24 pm)

L003, C0rnw4//.

im tired

Adelaide, South Australia

Not my whinge, but it was *quite* first world, so I thought I'd share it:

My housemates and I were watching the newest Game of Thrones episode, mere hours after it aired in the US, and the encoding had errors, causing the episode to skip back up to a minute at a time three or four times in the episode. My housemate's girlfriend and a friend of ours could not stand the idea of suffering through this and complained, loudly, at me (who downloaded it) each and every time it happened.

I told them, in no uncertain terms, to buck the fuck up or watch it when the DVD was available.

chicago-/-il-/-us

realizing that weekly beats has had a negative impact on the overall quality of my songwriting, so im done...think i work better with periodic 2-3 week gaps when it comes to working on music so i have time to refocus... have gotten a lot of tracks done this year, but its not been conducive to album writing hmm

NSW
e.s.c. wrote:

realizing that weekly beats has had a negative impact on the overall quality of my songwriting, so im done...think i work better with periodic 2-3 week gaps when it comes to working on music so i have time to refocus... have gotten a lot of tracks done this year, but its not been conducive to album writing hmm

sad

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 11, 2012 6:23 pm)

The future

i have been on antidepressants and/or benzodiazapines for the majority of my adult life.. without these meds i succumb to horrible panic attacks and eventually clinical depression

NSW
Phil Harmonic wrote:

i have been on antidepressants and/or benzodiazapines for the majority of my adult life.. without these meds i succumb to horrible panic attacks and eventually clinical depression

I'm sorry to hear that. It must be really hard for you.

chicago-/-il-/-us

not at all a whinge, but since im not participating anymore, realist in  me says i wont post on here much more, so ill say that i really like your collab relase with little-scale, poppi

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 11, 2012 6:39 pm)

AU

I just did 60 in a 40 zone by mistake and think I'll be getting a serious fine :-(  (camera flashed twice)  Also, was a hire car, and the sound system was woeful.