New York City

I click on DOWNLOAD and nothing happens. I am using Chrome on a Win 7 setup.

Last edited by akira (April 2, 2012 12:52 pm)

New York City

Hmm... I still can't download a thing... Any solution?

Melbourne, Australia

Try another browser. I just tested in Chrome (on OSX): nothing. Tried Safari - no problem.

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 17, 2012 1:49 pm)

Riverside, CA

If all else fails you can grab it via torrent smile

New York City

Right click and save-as works, but it should be fixed anyway.

FL

I have had the same issue Akira.

New York City

So what is the deal? Why is it not working?

Los Angeles

Because you suck and have no patience.

Los Angeles

Should be fixed now. I noticed it before site launch but figured it was chrome being lame, some of the amazon s3 features I just used are new and a bit tricky to get right.

New York City

Buahaha you ro0ck, I will not retribute the insult heart
Thanks Tim!

New York City

I tried this week again to download something. Still the same config (Chrome on Win7).
Now I get  a page with this:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>SignatureDoesNotMatch</Code>
<Message>
The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.
</Message>
And some more data that I didn't think would be sensible to post here (like, numbers, a string of bytes)

Right click and SAVE AS now doesn't work either, it tries to save an XML file. It used to work.

I also got this one:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<RequestId>7D9BC18D3324FC8B</RequestId>
<Expires>2012-04-16T00:37:58Z</Expires>

This happened with all my tracks. I believe it's the "^" in the username which gets attached to filenames that is breaking this. Download worked fine with other users.

Last edited by akira (April 16, 2012 12:41 am)

Los Angeles

Yeah I have to send this stupid authenticated string to our storage service to allow the link to change the headers so that browsers actually download the file. Url encoding issues causes a mismatch. I fixed the issue, let me know if this happens again and give me the url to the song in question.

Thanks