Kansas City, MO

Hi! I hope I'm posting in the right place!

I uploaded a song for week 13 a couple hours before the deadline, the screen said it was successful but it somehow is not up. What should I do? I haven't missed a week and don't want to sully my perfect record. I'm sure it had to be error on my part... but what can I do now?

Thanks!!!

Rita

Riverside, CA

Maybe it was taken down? Did it have any copyrighted samples or anything?

Kansas City, MO

Nope, it was all live acoustic. I think I seriously must have done something wrong. I guess worst case I can merge it with next week's for my upload. Rats!

Did it has a non-alphanumberic character in the file name maybe? We've had a few that have had issues with this.

Kansas City, MO

The title was HIGHWAY 86 SUNSET, and that was the filename... so I guess not. Man, I wish I knew what I did wrong with it.

Los Angeles

Might be UI design error. It appears the temp file is there, as if the upload was successful, but there is no record and the file has not been processed, as if you didn't click the final submit button. I should change the text when the upload is finished to "Upload complete, Please click submit blah blah blah" smile
Meanwhile I'll create a way for you to re-upload that track.

Los Angeles
BlondieBrunetti wrote:

The title was HIGHWAY 86 SUNSET, and that was the filename... so I guess not. Man, I wish I knew what I did wrong with it.

Try reuploading again using this private link (it should only work with you, for week 13) It will expire after 2 days.
http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?has … 80c9682b85

Kansas City, MO

Thank you!!!

It worked, but gave me two week twelves instead of a thirteen... Ha!

Los Angeles
BlondieBrunetti wrote:

Thank you!!!

It worked, but gave me two week twelves instead of a thirteen... Ha!

Sorry to do this to you, but can you try again so we can see if it's working now? Sorry I'm making you our guinea pig test subject.

Kansas City, MO

Hey it totally worked this time! Success! Thanks! heart