AU

My tracks suckin' dogs balls this week... anyone else having a "ehhh?" time?!  Could it actually be that 13 is an unlucky number after all?   

(REALLY shouldn't have gone out and partied tonight)

New Orleans, LA

I'm happier with mine this week than the past 2 weeks.  Everyone has off days, I think it's just a coincidence that yours was on Week 13

Saskatchewan, Canada

this week has been beyond shit lol 13 tries at lasersaurus and when i finally get something im happy with. their is a security error . dunno if im guna make this weeks

update : done and up'd so glad this one is over

Last edited by DrumurBoy (April 1, 2012 9:33 pm)

Simi Valley, CA

The one I have uploaded is kinda ehhh, but I'm working on a really cool track right now and racing to finish it before the deadline.

Edit: just finished and uploaded my real WB track. I think it turned out really well.

Last edited by VCMG (April 1, 2012 7:39 pm)

Helsinki, Finland

Back from missing two weeks and I feel I have my best WB-song this week.

FL

I'm pretty sure my track this week is terrible. But this is the first track I have tried making with LSDJ, so... i guess it is to be expected?

sacramento

Maybe so, the song I put together is one I've been at for a while, still don't have the bass where I want it, so the version thats uploaded now might change. I abuse the shit out of the reupload feature of the site with how much I edit my songs after I say they are "done"

AU

REUPLOAD FEATURE?!! WHAT?  WHERE?!! 

Mines done anyway.  Weird tune - not what I ever intended to write.  Started off as a hiphop thing then I just busted out my guitar (which wouldn't stay in tune) and busted some cheesy 80's rock harmonies on top for lols.  I'd already trashed one idea so starting something else wasn't an option.  Oh well!

Happy 13th people! 

& Zeropass : Looking forward to it mate!!  First tune in LSDJ always a head screw.

Simi Valley, CA

I think he means deleting your submission and then uploading it again.

St Louis

I've unleashed the metal

Cincinnati, Ohio

i was a little disappointed, but its a lazarsaurus track so it cant be THAT bad... can it?

adelaide

i like my track for this week.

NSW
little-scale wrote:

i like my track for this week.

Me too.

The future

my track is unlucky this week. if you believe in jesus

NSW
Phil Harmonic wrote:

Good one.

In other news, I take back what I said earlier...

The future
Poppi wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

Good one.

In other news, I take back what I said earlier...

wait. what'd you say earlier other than that you liked little-scale's track?