NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 1:52 pm)

Adelaide, Australia

Hi.

NSW

^^^

Adelaide, Australia

I'll use this to express my distaste at the lack of even one comment on my latest submission. D:
I'd like to know that at least ONE person listened to it, even if they didn't like it. xD

NSW

^^^

adelaide

My life is too busy and I can't dedicate enough time to my wee bees.

NSW

^^^

adelaide

Should that have been in third world whinges?

adelaide

But I hope to put some serious time in my wee bee before Sunday night this time... have some sweet, sweet ocean stuff planned.

Adelaide, Australia

All my wee bees suck

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 1:53 pm)

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 1:53 pm)

Adelaide, South Australia

How's this?

I'm concerned that, by acknowledging my Depression and getting a diagnosis after around a decade of ignoring it, I have given it the space to fester and grow worse. I don't want to think about going on meds, but I face the possibility that I may have to to get through it.

First world enough? ;P

Adelaide, Australia

I tried meds for mine but weened myself off them against the Dr.'s advise. Needless to say, I see a different Dr. now. I think the fear of allowing it to grow is real and understandable, but try to acknowledge that recognising an issue is the only way to fix it.

Adelaide, South Australia

Indeed. I just don't see much 'fixing' going on when it's getting worse :-/ ah well, uni and WB keep me entertained and on track enough, I suppose

Adelaide, Australia

Well you need to define 'getting worse' and then perhaps attempt to identify why. I think you're doing the right thing and I also think posting on here about it is brave. It's started me talking about my depression too which I never would have done. Also, don't think that it's 'fixable' per-say. Perhaps 'manageable' was the word I was after.