Geneva, NY

What retarded concessions do you make to finish your track each week? I was wondering what your stories were as I drove 75mph through sleet, rain, snow and slush while piggytracking on my dingoo. High. I really shouldn't do that, but it was a free chunk of time away from work, family and life so I couldn't pass up the chance of writing something.

chicago-/-il-/-us

damn brady, be careful
you're only supposed to use handhelds while driving in clear weather, not poor weather

Riverside, CA

My girlfriend was like "hey do you want to go to Taco Bell?" and I was like "nah babe, I'm workin' on my song".

The future

I sacrifice a virgin every week in hopes of improving my track

Adelaide, South Australia

Sleep, primarily

The future
e.s.c. wrote:

damn brady, be careful
you're only supposed to use handhelds while driving in clear weather, not poor weather

It was recently proven that driving while fucking with your phone is even more dangerous than driving drunk. I would assume this applies to all handheld electronics.

Adelaide, Australia

Please have your car stationary before engaging in handheld intercourse.

The future

actually. to be honest.i think i sacrifice good songs by waiting until the last minute to do my weeklybeats

I have sacrificed my procrastinating.

Adelaide, South Australia
Lazerbeat wrote:

YOU MONSTER! BRING IT BACK! >.<

procrastubating was giving my hairy palms, I can live without it.

Helsinki, Finland

I spent two night of my holiday in Egypt doing Weeklybeats..otherwise lot of sleep during sunday has been sacrificed.

St Louis

I sacrifice having a "real" life. but then again, I was already doing that before this year. music is an expensive and time consuming way of life!

Gosford, Australia

nothing except song quality so far!
actually i busted my ass all week for week 3 so i dunno, maybe just sanity and procasturbation!

NSW
Phil Harmonic wrote:

I sacrifice a virgin every week in hopes of improving my track

Hey, so do I!

NSW
Lazerbeat wrote:

Mmm... my Weekly Beats is starting to take effect.