Worthing

HOLLAH!
So, next week there is a small to extremely large chance that I won't be putting up a round-up as I'm visiting my mate at his Uni for a week, so any down time alone I'll have will be recovery based. However, I'll try and skim through as many tracks as possible and maybe throw up just a basic list minus any reviews, then beef it out the following week. Anyway, hope you enjoy this week's write-up!!!
Arteests This Week:(Alpha-Bet-E-Kal)
AlexOgre
Dataline
Drumurboy
Dylannau
Ezkl
Freque
Jiffypop23
Kedromelon
Little-Scale
Louis
Nuro Z
Ok Ikumi
Seagull Chainsaw
Spaceman Fantastiques
ThursdayBloom

For more info, reviews und my top 5 visit right this place right this here

Adelaide, Australia

Woah, number 1.

Woah...

Thanks Andrew. I'm speechless. Literally. I don't know what else to say besides Woah and Thanks.

Worthing

Not gunna lie, that was pretty much my reaction after hearing your track. Keep them coming PLEASE.

Saskatchewan, Canada

WOo thanks for the mention needed that lol was feeling super down and uninspired

Russia,Podolsk(Moscow region)

Thanks,Patrick, for such appreciating!!!! smile

Thanks for the honourable mention man smile glad you enjoyed it

Riverside, CA

I weell keep trying xc

Riverside, CA
Dj Sonik wrote:

I weell keep trying xc

Change your name to cTrix lawl

Worthing
Dj Sonik wrote:

I weell keep trying xc

I can be bribed with sherbet and/or breakbeats

Minneapolis, MN

Thanks for taking the time to do these reviews! Very cool and honestly I think we should all be doing this, but, so hard to find the time.

Utah
dylannau wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to do these reviews! Very cool and honestly I think we should all be doing this, but, so hard to find the time.

I think so too. I've been trying to do monthly recommendations of my favorites. Here is January's, and I just posted the February one.

Worthing
dylannau wrote:

Glad my work is worthwhile! Though going to find it extremely difficult to have it done this week, may just be a top 5 this week people!