I know a bunch of people who are involved in WeeklyBeats (either as artists or members) are playing Blip Australia next weekend or are attending. Be interested to know if anyone I don't know of will be coming along as a punter - might be kind of nice to have some way to know the other "beaters" in attendance?

Also if you are in Australia aren't coming, you should consider it - it's going to be an awesome weekend!
Non chip people check it out here

Philadelphia, PA

Here's walking directions from Kentucky! It's gonna be a loooooooong swim. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r … CCAQ8gEwAA

Adelaide, Australia

COMMIT OR QUIT

Montreal

You can always come to Montreal this weekend for the Toy Company festival ;-)

Crazy line up!

toycompany.cc

Hopefully there's a great turn out for that too, but about a third (off the top of my head) of the lineup are weekly beaters so it has good meet up potential... even if it's a long walk - better hit the road folks!

adelaide

Im sure there will be a few WeaklyBeaters in the audience as well...

Melbourne, Australia

Heh, WeeklyBeaters... heh.
I may be coming to this thing, I'm not sure at the moment though as I'm broke as all buggery. We will see, we will see.

Los Angeles

I might go. It really depends on how hungover I'll be.

adelaide

I like your style.

The future

i will be here in the comfort of southern california. but if you want to visit me and play bleeps and bloops thats cool too wink

Adelaide, South Australia

I would, but I'm already going to Melbourne this year, so money won't stretch that far... particularly since, if I had the money to go twice... I'd meet Sir Patrick Stewart, instead...

The future

make it so

Gosford, Australia

flights, tickets, open mic and 'commodation booked. seeya there!

Adelaide SA

Blip dance spaz.

little-scale wrote:

Im sure there will be a few WeaklyBeaters in the audience as well...

and then there is the ones between the two- not on stage or in the audience... or so I hear smile

Melbourne, Australia

So many weeklybeaters in the same room. Beatkake? No? Okay I'll take my leave.