that feel when you had your song done hours before the limit, but your meat faced house mate hogged the only internet ridden computer computer for that time looking at pictures of trains, and you are now late for the week.

fuck this

I just finished a track went to upload it and the DAW i was using for the first time gave me shit about rendering directly to an mp3... It said to go download a dll file and move it to a folder i couldnt find.  In that time I missed the deadline.  i did upload it probably about 8 minutes late now the song has disappeared.  Even for next week.  Im not too concerned about it but if anyone's interested in hearing it I'm about to upload it to my soundcloud.  soundcloud.com/robotsexmusic.  Also you'll find a few remixes ive done this week.  So for the record I did record three songs this week.  XD

yeah, I'll prolly do something similar

@04tm34l3 do the same thing. upload it somewhere like soundcloud or chipmusic.org. so we can check out and comment on it. you only screwed your profile calendar widget grid, but you did the job. it sux though.

Ciudad de México, Mx.

http://soundcloud.com/analogchile/ngulo-suspendido mine is late too. Always finished on saturday, never noticed that the web page clock doesn't match the chilean hour.