People saying nice things about my tunes is really wonderful but I am very interested in constructive criticism. Brutally honest and direct is absolutely fine. I am putting an objective at the top of all my songs explaining what I was trying to achieve so if anyone has any advice or comments pertaining to how I could have reached that objective more effectively, what worked or what didn't work I would be most grateful.

Thanks guys and girls!

I will keep it in mind when I get to your song!

AU

CC DELIVERED!  But it's more personal pref than anything... you know me too well! :-P

cTrix wrote:

CC DELIVERED!  But it's more personal pref than anything... you know me too well! :-P

No mate that was exactly what I was looking for, SUPER helpful.

Adelaide SA

me too...I'd love some constructive/deconstructive criticism

sacramento

im always down for cc, any sort of criticism

Riverside, CA

Same here. CC is always welcome smile

Coastal Australia

Great to see we've got a good bunch of people here.  Nothing worse when people don't understand the importance of cc.  I was actually just talking to my gf about it and saying how she would be terrible at receiving cc.  Her reply was "No I wouldn't... and I don't need it anyway!"   haha

rdomain wrote:

Great to see we've got a good bunch of people here.  Nothing worse when people don't understand the importance of cc.  I was actually just talking to my gf about it and saying how she would be terrible at receiving cc.  Her reply was "No I wouldn't... and I don't need it anyway!"   haha

Lol. My wife is the same way. She also has a tendecy to tell me every POS I record is "awesome," and while I appreciate her supportiveness, I dislike not being able to get a real answer from her. I like it when some one can tell me when the blips and bleeps needs moar of an 8bit sound to them.   : D

Paris

I was going to post the same comment!
I'm really thankful for all the people making good comment of my track, but i'd also like some kind of constructive criticism.
Beside showing to the world our masterpieces ( wink ) I think it is the main goal of this website to improve our skills, so tell me what's wrong in my music and what is missing so that I can be better!!

Cincinnati, Ohio

CC please on all my tracks all year.  I'm always looking to improve and expand my music and CC, particularly the dissenting opinions and specific testaments are helpful to me understanding my own music better.  I try not to post CC unless an artists specifically asks for it, but if you want detailed CC on any of your tracks this year, you can email me too smile