Adelaide SA

Why only one submission / week?
It would be interesting if at the end of the week, everything each participant's came up with became available.

Los Angeles

Why not instead of making 10 songs, make one amazing one? wink

Adelaide SA

what happens if you upload, and then make something better? YOU'RE DOOMED
or maybe in the sense of a progression of idea(/s) over a week kinda thing?

adelaide

Just wait until the last moment to upload a track. Or put up with the possibility of being doomed. In terms of a progression of ideas that lead to the final thing that's being uploaded: you can always link to uploads of drafts within the description of your WeeklyBeats upload, if that is something you would like to do, I guess (right?). These drafts would have to be stored elsewhere, though. If you would like some space for this purpose (and assuming you don't have hosting elsewhere), drop me a line.

iran sanad wrote:

Why only one submission / week?
It would be interesting if at the end of the week, everything each participant's came up with became available.

We did something which was more focused on volume here http://www.lazerscale2010.com/, this was a song a day for a year and it was really grueling but super fun. We decided to do something which was a bit more laid back but still geared towards regular production so we settled on one track a week!

adelaide

Lazerscale seemed such a good idea on day 1 of that. Not so much on day 365. Go us.

/me high fives Lazerbeat.

WeaklyBeets will be much cruisier.

Adelaide SA

Where are my beets little-scale?

Lazerbeat your link doesn't work. mrrrr

adelaide

He meant to write this http://milkcrate.com.au/lazerscale2010/

Adelaide SA

Where do I start listening? whoa you guys. So muuch sound.

adelaide

This got off topic quickly. Sorry.

iran sanad wrote:

Where do I start listening?

Don't worry about Lazerscale. Not worth your time. smile

Adelaide SA

That little faith in yourself little-scale?

L003, C0rnw4//.

Q:how does my Grandmother deter cyborg raptor pirates?

A:She weakly beats them!

adelaide
iran sanad wrote:

That little faith in yourself little-scale?

Not at all. I'm just saying that you should use your time to write 52 awesome tracks rather than listen to 1510 hastily-written tracks.

Ottawa, Ontario
iran sanad wrote:

what happens if you upload, and then make something better?

um ... wait until next week?

Philadelphia

I think it would be good if you could edit your submission until it is "released" at least. I just hit enter by accident before I finished and now I can't get to it to finish the details and such. sad

Los Angeles
Chromacle wrote:

I think it would be good if you could edit your submission until it is "released" at least. I just hit enter by accident before I finished and now I can't get to it to finish the details and such. sad

Fixed, go to your profile.