Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / fivestep's music / Five Step Path - 2Late

Five Step Path - 2Late

By fivestep on January 28, 2018 11:59 pm

Low Audio.

Yamaha RM1x, Yamaha DX7, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Alesis Quadraverb GT, Yamaha MG10/2

Louder: https://soundcloud.com/five-step-path/five-step-path-2late-m1

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 29, 2018 12:20 am

Oh man, this hits the spot! Reminds me of like early Autechre Incunabula stuff. Diggin' those crunchy beats and noises.

January 31, 2018 7:41 am

The drums are a little too dominant, don't be afraid to let the rest say their thing too.

January 31, 2018 8:07 am

great track!

February 2, 2018 12:18 pm

really like that kind of atmospheric pieces, holds some subtle emotion in it

February 2, 2018 3:11 pm
royb0t wrote:

Oh man, this hits the spot! Reminds me of like early Autechre Incunabula stuff. Diggin' those crunchy beats and noises.

Devieus wrote:

The drums are a little too dominant, don't be afraid to let the rest say their thing too.

proyko wrote:

great track!

NITZ wrote:

really like that kind of atmospheric pieces, holds some subtle emotion in it

thanks ya'll, planning on re-doing this one too.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up