Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / emily's music / what path do we follow?

what path do we follow?

By emily on December 27, 2020 8:57 pm

thank you wb community for listening & commenting - may 2021 be a pathway to some healing & peace!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

December 28, 2020 5:42 am

A cool haunting track. I like how you've been using your vocals in your tracks, in the background and sometimes more similar to a pad than normally what vocalists would do. Great guitar again!

December 28, 2020 6:11 pm

What path do we follow... that is the question of the moment. An appropriate closing to the year.  I like the fade at the end that reveals the underlying sounds.  Not sure if they are field recordings or electronic, but very cool. It's been a pleasure listening to your tracks this year.  Hope you have an awesome 2021!  Best wishes, Mike

December 28, 2020 7:00 pm

I didn't comment much on your tracks this year but liked many of it. Congratulations! Wish you a great 2021.

December 29, 2020 11:26 pm

I really enjoyed your tracks this year. Thank you for sharing all your nice tunes and I hope your 2021 is also full of healing and peace.

December 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Another really nice track to fit the end of this year's weeklybeats. Thanks!

December 31, 2020 4:50 am

This is nice, a good ending. Here's to finding paths that give us all healing and peace! Thanks for the music. All the best for 2021, maybe hear you around out there. - Aaron

December 31, 2020 4:58 pm

Very pretty and a little haunting. I reckon we take the door that leads ahead, to a better 2021.

January 1, 2021 6:25 pm

Always enjoyed listening to your tracks.  It's been a wild year that's for sure.  Your ethereal vocals again are so cinematic.  Like I should be floating down a river pondering how the new year will be smile  I hope you have a happy new year!

January 3, 2021 1:03 pm
Kedbreak136 wrote:

NWSPR wrote:

miraclemiles wrote:

Devieus wrote:

Tone Matrix wrote:

Thank you all!  I hope you find some nice space in 2021 to create.

January 4, 2021 11:09 am

Love the vocals very much and wish that the path we follow is as soft as they are

January 4, 2021 4:40 pm
Fred und Luna wrote:

oh thank you! i wish that path will be gentle for you this year/Möge dein Weg sanft sein fred und luna!

January 12, 2021 4:04 pm

Pretty and otherworldly as usual. It's been fantastic to hear your tracks this year, and likewise I hope you enjoy a peaceful new year smile