Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / emily's music / >>>---> where do we go?

>>>---> where do we go?

By emily on December 20, 2020 12:19 am

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
December 21, 2020 1:11 am

This track has a great flow to it. I think the transition to the vocal section is really great, really made me pause to hang on what was coming next.

December 22, 2020 11:48 pm

That realy is the question! ANd woo hold on, this is movin. Like the beat here. Catchy synths. Yeah that transition is awesome, really announces things. Cool change, fun listen!

December 27, 2020 10:51 pm

Love the groove on this one. Sick retro sounds

December 28, 2020 6:16 pm

This is a total departure from many of your other tracks.  I like the electronic style.  The mid break is epic!! With a very cinematic outro.  Would you consider submitting a SciFi or dystopian inspired track for a comp I'm putting together for the 2021 Brooklyn SciFi Film Festival? (Here's a link to the 2020 event:https://2020.brooklynscififilmfest.com/) Thanks!

January 1, 2021 6:21 pm

Love the fast pace of this with the drums and synths.  Nice use of that epic orchestra for the mid break.  Your vocals give it that finishing touch that settles the track back down into a calm outro.  Well done!

January 3, 2021 12:59 pm
hent03 wrote:

This track has a great flow to it. I think the transition to the vocal section is really great, really made me pause to hang on what was coming next.

smile thank you

miraclemiles wrote:

That realy is the question! ANd woo hold on, this is movin. Like the beat here. Catchy synths. Yeah that transition is awesome, really announces things. Cool change, fun listen!

smile thank you

danju wrote:

Love the groove on this one. Sick retro sounds

smile thank you 

NWSPR wrote:

This is a total departure from many of your other tracks.  I like the electronic style.  The mid break is epic!! With a very cinematic outro.  Would you consider submitting a SciFi or dystopian inspired track for a comp I'm putting together for the 2021 Brooklyn SciFi Film Festival? (Here's a link to the 2020 event:https://2020.brooklynscififilmfest.com/) Thanks!

can you tell me more about this comp.? i have some more songs in this style

Tone Matrix wrote:

Love the fast pace of this with the drums and synths.  Nice use of that epic orchestra for the mid break.  Your vocals give it that finishing touch that settles the track back down into a calm outro.  Well done!

smile thank you

January 4, 2021 3:39 pm


NWSPR wrote:

This is a total departure from many of your other tracks.  I like the electronic style.  The mid break is epic!! With a very cinematic outro.  Would you consider submitting a SciFi or dystopian inspired track for a comp I'm putting together for the 2021 Brooklyn SciFi Film Festival? (Here's a link to the 2020 event:https://2020.brooklynscififilmfest.com/) Thanks!

can you tell me more about this comp.? i have some more songs in this style

Sure.  I want to add a musical element to this years Brooklyn SciFi Film Festival and celebrate science fiction as musical exploration.  The idea was born out of my listening on Weekly Beats where so many of the compositions touch on scifi themes and can tell stories with or without lyrics.

Just like the film festival, the compilation will feature artists from around the world (not limited to Brooklyn) and is open to interpretation of science fiction themes including, but not limited to space and time, technology, futurism, dystopia, and really the big questions of our place in the universe.  Musicians can explore these themes in many different ways from cinematic, soundtrack, pop, electronic.

Now that WB is over, I may miss comments on the website.  Feel free to email me direct at [email protected] with any questions or a submission.  Submissions are wide open to your interpretation. Just think SciFi smile Happy New Year!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up