Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Devieus's music / Osh Ey Ing Soyda

Osh Ey Ing Soyda

By Devieus on December 19, 2020 8:32 pm

It's Christmas week, so it's time for Christmas instruments. The generator is still doing its thing and the bird is not dinner.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a happy holidays.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

December 21, 2020 12:02 am

If the bird escaped both Thanksgiving and Christmas, then it's probably safe from becoming dinner this year. I like the Christmas instruments smile

December 21, 2020 12:04 am

December 21, 2020 5:08 am

Merry Christmas. smile This is a refreshing change of pace, but with all the usual bells and whistles.

December 21, 2020 6:30 am

December 21, 2020 11:36 pm

I actually think you’ve nailed a very nice festive atmosphere in this track. I get the impression that I’m in a living room with a rather sprawl house band consisting of various happy energetic animals that are jamming away on their respective instrument! The bird sure is making a nice little comforting entrance as usual. Nice and  spacious, one of my favourites so far!

December 22, 2020 10:57 pm

A good holiday tune. Glad the bird survives and can celebrate with us.

December 24, 2020 12:33 pm

December 24, 2020 5:12 pm
Mission Crossing wrote:

That bird's going to fly away into 2021, hopefully taking the misery of 2020 with it.

ViridianLoom wrote:

There they go, trying to get that bird. Or spreading joy, one or the other.

hent03 wrote:

Merry Christmas. The bells I had to put in myself this time, but otherwise it's mostly the same fare.

Ipaghost wrote:

You too bird, you too.

ScanianWolf wrote:

That'll be the reverb. It's intense this week, but it does feel like a rowdy Christmas gathering because of it.

miraclemiles wrote:

A good holiday tune. Glad the bird survives and can celebrate with us.

It just wouldn't be the same otherwise.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Merry Christmas to you too.

December 26, 2020 9:13 pm

Tons better than the generic Christmas "wailing-pop" that fill the shops and programmes around this time! I would feel so much better in the supermarket having these on the speakers smile)

I also love the names. I suppose these are procedural as well? Makes you wonder what would happen if you would recite them all in loud voice. What would be summoned?

December 27, 2020 5:44 am

Love the choice of percussion - very festive! Happy Holidays. big_smile

December 27, 2020 7:06 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!  Crazy good Xmas version. Since I'm not coming up with any ideas, can I steal this one as well?

December 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Nice! Really sounds like this one is living in a real space, presumably christmas morning gathered around the christmas tree!

December 27, 2020 9:50 pm

Congrats on getting to the end of Weekly Beats 2020!!

Have a phenomenal 2021 and I look foreword to hearing from you on the next one!!

December 27, 2020 11:17 pm
Aletheia wrote:

With the drivel that's coming out every year, that's not super hard.

I don't know what entity would appear, but a few years back I made a generator that also included lyrics based on the same algorithm. The words have never been uttered, but it'd be nice to see what happens.

Reilly Farrell wrote:

Love the choice of percussion - very festive! Happy Holidays. big_smile

Jingle all the way.

NWSPR wrote:

Merry Christmas to you too! Sure, go ahead. Unless you want to do it in a clandestine fashion again, in which case you can not.

Simon Koehn wrote:

It's a big hall, full of Christmas spirit.

phliip wrote:

Congrats on getting to the end of Weekly Beats 2020!!

The end isn't until another 45 minutes as of time of writing, but thanks! Congratulations to you too, only missing out on two this year.