WeeklyBeats.com / Music / djippy's music / Mon papa c'est le plus fort

Mon papa c'est le plus fort

By djippy on January 8, 2020 2:46 pm

Recording for this one was not too bad (I keep it simple.), however mixing it is difficult. I think I lose definition with the delays I did add on guitars. Live drums "freestyle" previously recorded at the rehearsal studio. My big boy (almost 8 years old) did sing the intro.  Recorded some guitars at home, synth bass. trying to make the song powerful enough so it feels like I could be strong...

Lyrics:

Mon papa, mon papa, mon papa c'est le plus fort...

guitars

strong,
je suis strong.

C'est moi le plus fort
C'est moi le plus fort sans effort

fort strong
fort

fort comme la lune
fort tout les soir
fort

très fort

mon papa était le plus fort

moi je ne suis pas fort.

January 13, 2020 1:07 am

Très fort en effet! Le mixing sort super bien sur mes moniteurs en tout cas! big_smile

January 13, 2020 2:21 am

Always nice to get the kiddos involved.  Drums sound huge and digging the electric guitar work.

January 13, 2020 2:46 am

Rien de plus fort q'un papa smile

January 13, 2020 2:52 am

Je mapelle Podling! Nice one papa!

January 13, 2020 3:21 am

Love the guitar!!

January 13, 2020 2:38 pm

I had to use Google to translate this to English and now I love the lyrics.  Nice and simple.  Agree with others: guitar sounds great.  It's perfectly mixed in there. Great track.

January 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Raw and ominous.  Big boy killing it on the vocals!

January 14, 2020 4:08 am
Gab Manette wrote:

Merci!

CosmicCairns wrote:

Yes, this will be great to listen to it in a couple of years too.

Steevo wrote:

Rien de plus fort q'un papa smile

Un grand papa... (ou une maman)

Joelfern808 wrote:

Love the guitar!!

coreytrev0r wrote:

Thanks guys, trying to make stuff sound big.

NWSPR wrote:

Raw and ominous.  Big boy killing it on the vocals!

In one week, with the full time job, the kids, the girlfriend, the band and everything else, I have no choice but to keep it raw... Rock!

January 14, 2020 5:23 am

Oh yeah, this rocks! And those big boy vocals, very cool vibes smile

January 15, 2020 8:37 am

smile good work!

January 16, 2020 3:18 pm

The lyrics fit the apocalyptic guitar and drums.  I imagined you both head banging to the beat.  Nice work!

January 17, 2020 5:33 pm

That drum intro is so cool, would expect nothing less from a drummer I guess. Great work!

January 18, 2020 5:33 am

So heavy - digging the track!

January 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Really iteresting. It's quite a thing to grow up in a family of musicians)