Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

PRINCIPI

By dj someguy on February 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Since I'm away on holidays, I had to make this one superfast, so consider it an unfinished project.
It's all about the square bass this one smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
February 19, 2018 6:29 pm

nice and subversive. reminds me of mineret kid music. fast and good.

February 19, 2018 6:32 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

nice and subversive. reminds me of mineret kid music. fast and good.

WoW that is a huge compliment!  I am a huge fan and He is a big influence on me. Hope to Some day reach his level ...

February 19, 2018 6:46 pm
dj someguy wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:

nice and subversive. reminds me of mineret kid music. fast and good.

WoW that is a huge compliment!  I am a huge fan and He is a big influence on me. Hope to Some day reach his level ...


probably impossible. he is a dinosaur in this genre.

February 19, 2018 7:05 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:
dj someguy wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:

nice and subversive. reminds me of mineret kid music. fast and good.

WoW that is a huge compliment!  I am a huge fan and He is a big influence on me. Hope to Some day reach his level ...


probably impossible. he is a dinosaur in this genre.

Yeah i know ... Makes me all the happier with your comment!!

February 20, 2018 2:32 am

Loving that groovy bass line on this.  Very cool.

February 21, 2018 9:03 am

Maybe a quick one, but nevertheless great!
Exactly one of these tracks wich i like most.... meditation in motion...
The piano wich comes from behind is sweet and the short moments where the bass goes up...
I DIG this!

February 22, 2018 4:38 am

That square bass sounds dope, like all the skittering/glitchy percussion in the background, everything sounds finished, great job with the limited time

February 23, 2018 9:03 pm

 

February 25, 2018 4:24 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Loving that groovy bass line on this.  Very cool.

Jason Nijjer wrote:

That square bass sounds dope, like all the skittering/glitchy percussion in the background, everything sounds finished, great job with the limited time

Thanks guys! Your support means a lot to me!

February 25, 2018 4:25 pm
theGuen wrote:

Maybe a quick one, but nevertheless great!
Exactly one of these tracks wich i like most.... meditation in motion...
The piano wich comes from behind is sweet and the short moments where the bass goes up...
I DIG this!

Thanks so much!
Very happy you like it!

February 26, 2018 12:38 am

Niiiiiiiiice kick!  That's some impact. Digging that filter change on the bass (and the later modulation!), and totally down with the buffer-manipulated trash-can-lid metallic drum voice in there, along with that atonal keyboard in there...wonderful stuff. Excellent work!

February 26, 2018 2:24 pm

That's one hypnotic bassline yikes Digging that spacey cantina-like keyboard that comes in halfway too.  A good flowing track!

March 4, 2018 5:23 am

Got that square bass bounce indeed.  Sounds great up high even.  I like that off beat melody.

April 30, 2018 6:37 am

This is a funky one fam! That square bass is phat!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up