WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Devieus's music / Och Yog Keib If

Och Yog Keib If

By Devieus on July 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Nice.

I'll be doing regular stuff again after I was gone for most of last week.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

July 27, 2020 12:20 am

Something between a lullaby and a Nes/Gameboy cutscene. Really like this one, well done!

July 27, 2020 1:08 am

I like the way that melody line came out around 0:36.

July 27, 2020 1:34 am

Nice.  Love the melody playing around 1:10.

July 27, 2020 2:02 am

Cool stuff. Lots of little surprises throughout to enjoy.

July 27, 2020 3:27 pm

what do you mean with regular stuff? You reached another height in here. a super melodic piece of music.

July 27, 2020 11:01 pm

Tell your program it made me happy. But don't tell it where I live. I watched Terminator Genesys.

July 29, 2020 12:56 am

I welcome our chiptunes producing AI overlords.

July 29, 2020 9:03 pm

A grand procession and progression

July 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Some really calming meditative harmonies going on throughout.

July 30, 2020 11:05 pm

video game lullaby for sure

August 2, 2020 6:56 pm
ScanianWolf wrote:

It can be both. Thanks!

ViridianLoom wrote:

I like the way that melody line came out around 0:36.

Yea, there's a trick to the melody, it's always multiples of 4 bars long, but sections that aren't quite 4 bars long either don't get a melody, or get a melody a little later in.

Chrisfoo wrote:

Nice.  Love the melody playing around 1:10.

It's the exact same one as on 0:36. I guess because it's a little later it feels different.

hent03 wrote:

Cool stuff. Lots of little surprises throughout to enjoy.

It's quite a bundle. Not sure if it's packed quite right yet.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Changing the generator, tweaking it just so. I didn't do that for this one. Plus I did some manual intervention, I gotta get that outta here.

Anon_Buster wrote:

I'll tell it one of those things for sure.

Kedbreak136 wrote:

I welcome our chiptunes producing AI overlords.

Yes, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

miraclemiles wrote:

A grand procession and progression

The grandest by a narrow margin!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Some really calming meditative harmonies going on throughout.

That's the point at the moment. So great success.

7506 wrote:

video game lullaby for sure

Let's make it so.

August 2, 2020 10:08 pm

Crazy sounding modulation or detuning sounds amazing in headphones.  Nice melodic riffs too. Very full sound like bagpipes. Very cool!

August 3, 2020 12:01 am
NWSPR wrote:

I think that's the reverberator doing that. I'm still not entirely sure what it's doing.