Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / danju's music / Heaven is...

Heaven is...

By danju on April 3, 2020 2:26 am

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 6, 2020 4:43 am

ah man...beautiful piano sounds

April 6, 2020 7:51 am

Love how smooth this is. Is that a sax at the end? I really like how it works.

April 6, 2020 5:38 pm
hent03 wrote:

Love how smooth this is. Is that a sax at the end? I really like how it works.

Yeah added a sax at the end to change it up! Don't really use horn instruments that often

April 7, 2020 6:31 pm

That sax is sooo saxy. Is that a midi instrument?? If so, you gave it such a damn realistic feel. Well done good sir.

April 8, 2020 3:19 am
Saucey-dough wrote:

That sax is sooo saxy. Is that a midi instrument?? If so, you gave it such a damn realistic feel. Well done good sir.


You got me, it was a midi instrument hehe

April 8, 2020 3:52 pm
danju wrote:
Saucey-dough wrote:

That sax is sooo saxy. Is that a midi instrument?? If so, you gave it such a damn realistic feel. Well done good sir.


You got me, it was a midi instrument hehe

Haha. Props on the realistic sound man. Thats what its all about!

April 10, 2020 9:33 pm

Aww yeah, great sax on this! big_smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up