Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / danju's music / Good Morning

Good Morning

By danju on March 8, 2020 5:50 pm

Not too many good ideas this week, so here's just a simple lofi track

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 9, 2020 10:47 am

I liked the progression of layers. classic feel good track

March 9, 2020 8:34 pm

Mmmm I love the drums.  You've created a lovely soundscape here.  Great chill track

March 9, 2020 8:45 pm
coreytrev0r wrote:

Mmmm I love the drums.  You've created a lovely soundscape here.  Great chill track


First thought I had was "I need those drums". This is legit!

March 9, 2020 10:12 pm
唱白 wrote:

I liked the progression of layers. classic feel good track

I'm full of layers now haha


coreytrev0r wrote:

Mmmm I love the drums.  You've created a lovely soundscape here.  Great chill track

Jokinen wrote:
coreytrev0r wrote:

Mmmm I love the drums.  You've created a lovely soundscape here.  Great chill track


First thought I had was "I need those drums". This is legit!

These drums are all stock sounds from logic pro that I just modified. Love em

March 13, 2020 8:51 am

This was a good track to discover on the way into the weekend. So chill.

March 14, 2020 3:52 am

Yo Danju! I discovered you this week. You do some great work! I listened to one track and next thing I know, I went through your whole catalog of 2020. You really crush the lo-fi sound. I would love to dabble in that arena. It's a genre I actually enjoy listening to. Can't wait to hear what else you have in store.

March 14, 2020 4:21 am
Saucey-dough wrote:

Yo Danju! I discovered you this week. You do some great work! I listened to one track and next thing I know, I went through your whole catalog of 2020. You really crush the lo-fi sound. I would love to dabble in that arena. It's a genre I actually enjoy listening to. Can't wait to hear what else you have in store.

Thanks Saucey-Dough, this was the best comment ive received this week! Really appreciate it man!

March 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Just the thing to wake me up. This was a good idea on its own for real.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up