Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2024 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Kindness

By Cursory on June 9, 2024 7:11 pm

Happy Week 23! Not much time this week to write but got to attend a friend’s wedding yesterday, very much thinking of them this while noodling this morning. This was going to be something improvised but I wound up with a short melody I liked and decided to build around it instead. Tried many times to get a clean take and this was the closest I could get. Sappy title and music but sometimes that feels correct. Onward!

Happy, heartwarming stuff. Sounds like the perfect gift for a newlywed couple. Hope they get to hear it sometime. heart

Lovely! Warm, chill vibes. Perfect start to any new journey. Can never go wrong with kindness heart

This is incredible beautiful. I  love the sound of the guitar and the melody is lovely.

so dreamy, a gift for sure.
meant to tell you - there was an evening last week that was kinda rough - just surrounded by weird aggro energy. we put on your song and just instantly felt better. thanks for doing what you do.
heart

lovely melody and playing. feels like a nice intermezzo smile

jwh wrote:

so dreamy, a gift for sure.
meant to tell you - there was an evening last week that was kinda rough - just surrounded by weird aggro energy. we put on your song and just instantly felt better. thanks for doing what you do.
heart

2nd this emotion heart

beautiful song and beautiful playing!

levelcapybara wrote:

Happy, heartwarming stuff. Sounds like the perfect gift for a newlywed couple. Hope they get to hear it sometime. heart

Aww thanks smile

littlebigmosaic wrote:

Lovely! Warm, chill vibes. Perfect start to any new journey. Can never go wrong with kindness heart

Much appreciated. Also wooooo kindness!

Q-Rosh wrote:

This is incredible beautiful. I  love the sound of the guitar and the melody is lovely.

Aw shucks, thank you!

jwh wrote:

so dreamy, a gift for sure.
meant to tell you - there was an evening last week that was kinda rough - just surrounded by weird aggro energy. we put on your song and just instantly felt better. thanks for doing what you do.
heart

Sorry to hear about the rough time, thank you for sharing. I am honored (and surprised) that something I made can serve such a purpose. Right back at you!

ddmm64 wrote:

lovely melody and playing. feels like a nice intermezzo smile

Thank you! See, calling it an intermezzo makes me feel okay with such a short, minimal composition. It's all about branding lol

emily wrote:
jwh wrote:

so dreamy, a gift for sure.
meant to tell you - there was an evening last week that was kinda rough - just surrounded by weird aggro energy. we put on your song and just instantly felt better. thanks for doing what you do.
heart

2nd this emotion heart

smile yaaay

nedsferatu wrote:

beautiful song and beautiful playing!

Thank you!!!

love the sound of the guitar.  feels like i'm on vacation kickin back without a care. smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up