WeeklyBeats.com / Music / coreytrev0r's music / Non Official Cover Patriot Pt.1

Non Official Cover Patriot Pt.1

By coreytrev0r on March 15, 2020 9:32 pm

The song is kinda meh, I focused more on the production this week.

March 16, 2020 1:23 am

The mixing is great. The general flow and tone of this song is rad. Good job dude.

March 16, 2020 1:26 am

Oh shit, picked up right where you left off last week.  Good stuff again this week man, very good production on this.  I love the little guitar lead in the middle of this, so catchy.

March 16, 2020 1:31 am

Sounds great man, I really like the clean guitars. Vocals super well done/recorded too. Just enough catchy. Well done.

March 16, 2020 1:33 pm

Pro production. Juicy guitar tone. Looking forward to Pt 2

March 16, 2020 1:42 pm

It's stuck in my head. "Eddie comes to bring him back into his woorrrld"

March 16, 2020 1:59 pm
Jokinen wrote:

Thanks brotha!  Appreciate it

Chrisfoo wrote:

Ha yeah I really liked the chord progression last week's track had at the end so I figured I'd just run with it.  Thanks for the compliments.  This week I experimented with double mic'ing my amp using an SM-57 and a Rode NT1-A.  Then I doubled that so I ended up with four guitar tracks.  Panned each pair left and right.  I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

djippy wrote:

Thank you!  Glad you liked it.  As I mentioned to @Chrisfoo above, there's four clean guitar tracks with each pair panned left and right.  I'm really happy with the sound I got on the guitars.

mikememo wrote:

Pro production. Juicy guitar tone. Looking forward to Pt 2

mikememo wrote:

It's stuck in my head. "Eddie comes to bring him back into his woorrrld"

Thanks!  I'm glad it's catchy.  It got stuck in my head a lot as I was working on it.  I gotta start working on part 2...

March 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Oh nice, the timbre of the vocals is great. It has those cutting mid frequencies that my voice completely lacks. The production is top, nice work on the vocal layering and the drum fills especially!

March 16, 2020 9:38 pm

fantastic job.  production A+ as usual.  So many little catchy parts in this song from the lyrics, melody, and guitar licks.  solid

March 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Those slidey chords are tasty af heart The whole track is wonderfully wide and well spaced!

March 17, 2020 3:13 pm
hieme wrote:

Thanks for the compliments, that means a lot!  Glad you liked it

demonzor wrote:

thanks bubs

Gab Manette wrote:

Those slidey chords are tasty af <3 The whole track is wonderfully wide and well spaced!

Thanks, Gab!  This was one of those that just kinda came together quickly.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

March 17, 2020 6:38 pm

March 20, 2020 9:21 am

You produced the shit out of that. Song's pretty alright though.