Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Kamala

By Claxon on May 20, 2018 10:44 pm

I uploaded about 5 different versions of this track and ended up with this one. Though I'm still not sure if I should've gone for a mix without vocals as I have never really worked with actual vocals before, they connect so tightly to the story of Kamala I have to incorporate them: "I would kill to spend infinity with you, a lifetime of devotion". Vocals are by Roniit

› Cover art

Kamala is another matrix character: She is the mother of Sati and the wife of Rama Kandra. She is a bit blunt/harsh because she's protective of Sati. This scene fascinates me by how computers are able to "love"

› Scene on YouTube

My tracks  Sati and Rama Kandra are also on weeklybeats).

As always, let me know what you think!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
May 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Really cool... love the vocal snippets. nice and sparse just accenting the instrumentation. Well done!

May 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Very well done. The vocals are nice.

I always felt those characters were a little shoehorned in, they're basically the exposition family, while not really saying anything at the same time.

May 24, 2018 6:12 am
NWSPR wrote:

Really cool... love the vocal snippets. nice and sparse just accenting the instrumentation. Well done!

Thanks:D

Devieus wrote:

Very well done. The vocals are nice.

I always felt those characters were a little shoehorned in, they're basically the exposition family, while not really saying anything at the same time.

Glad you like it big_smile. I agree that this family and the backstory they have has a lot more potential. Perhaps even an entire movie... Perhaps by way fan fiction or a second anitmatrix?

May 31, 2018 1:43 am

This is absolutely gorgeous!

May 31, 2018 9:18 pm
kaedo sevaada wrote:

This is absolutely gorgeous!


Glad you think so! I find  your music (at least what I heard) gorgeous as well so coming from you that means a lot to me!

June 1, 2018 2:57 am
Claxon wrote:
kaedo sevaada wrote:

This is absolutely gorgeous!


Glad you think so! I find  your music (at least what I heard) gorgeous as well so coming from you that means a lot to me!


This was favorites & downloaded - been listening to lots of WB downloads working on landscaping & it's been the best soundtrack!  Thank you for the nice words smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up