m n m l

By brian botkiller on April 26, 2020 7:51 pm

Back to minimal techno this week. I really feel like I have a flair for it, I kinda wish I could get more of this stuff heard by labels that work in minimal and the like. Eh.

I got some real bad news last Sunday, so I've been a bit up and down. Sitting down and knocking something out does help.

April 27, 2020 4:07 am

Sorry to hear about the bad news, hope everything is OK? I like the main synth line that comes in at 1:36.

April 27, 2020 7:59 am

Nothing says minimal like dropping vowels alright. Hope you get better soon.

April 30, 2020 12:53 am

oh I didn't get that it was "minimal" tongue I thought it was like "animal"

love the tom drums.  and the shuffle claps.  good round bass tone at the 1/2way mark

I'm sorry about your bad news, hang in there, we are rooting for you heart

April 30, 2020 9:58 pm

This track is sooo tight! Solid punchy groove. The percussion tones are great. Like the breaks where the percussion tones can really show. Also the bass tone stabs in the second half are killer. Sorry about the bad news, but happy to be hearing your music.  Please keep it coming, and I hope everything works out.

May 2, 2020 6:36 am