Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Bleeoop's music / Cave/Crave/Said/Sand

Cave/Crave/Said/Sand

By Bleeoop on January 4, 2020 7:03 pm

It's really difficult for me to write this kind of music even though I love the results very much. I can only stumble into sounds and phrases that I like after playing around with effects and editing down the resulting tracks. I hope by working on this stuff for weeklybeats I can force myself into a more efficient and fruitful workflow.

All sounds come from Xfer Serum and Izotope Iris 2.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 6, 2020 12:49 am

Love this, very meditative!

January 6, 2020 1:43 am
Judgement Act wrote:

Love this, very meditative!


Thanks!

January 6, 2020 5:44 am

I’m really glad you’re back this year! Love the atmosphere on this track.

January 6, 2020 10:22 am

So very beautiful smile

January 6, 2020 12:07 pm
Mission Crossing wrote:

I’m really glad you’re back this year! Love the atmosphere on this track.

thank you and likewise! to a new year of sonic delight! :-)

January 6, 2020 7:36 pm

Glad you are back both as Grillo and in your more ethereal and experimental alter ego. I'm amazed at how you manage to mantain such quality TWICE a week.

Really soothing track. Music to fall sleep, in the best of the senses. I'm playing it loud on my apartment, with all lights dimmed. Great work

January 7, 2020 5:32 am

that in my opinion is what weekly beat is for, i guess i have gone through this challenge several years startiing about 5-6 years ago .... ich have to check, its perfect for just doing some closer listening and experimenting w sounds and effects
btw your piece is wonderful, c

January 7, 2020 12:19 pm

This is very nice!

January 7, 2020 1:41 pm
chra wrote:

that in my opinion is what weekly beat is for, i guess i have gone through this challenge several years startiing about 5-6 years ago .... ich have to check, its perfect for just doing some closer listening and experimenting w sounds and effects
btw your piece is wonderful, c

Thanks for the comment, I agree with you, I have to get out of my comfort zone to get different results with my music.

January 7, 2020 4:34 pm
Bleeoop wrote:
chra wrote:

that in my opinion is what weekly beat is for, i guess i have gone through this challenge several years startiing about 5-6 years ago .... ich have to check, its perfect for just doing some closer listening and experimenting w sounds and effects
btw your piece is wonderful, c

Thanks for the comment, I agree with you, I have to get out of my comfort zone to get different results with my music.


good thing here is, that you wont usually get nonsense comments or kind of insulting messages, its a fair and nice community


January 7, 2020 6:32 pm

So relaxing, well done.

January 8, 2020 1:13 am

This is splendid.
I totally understand your frustration with your workflow haha

January 8, 2020 8:16 am
laguna wrote:

Glad you are back both as Grillo and in your more ethereal and experimental alter ego. I'm amazed at how you manage to mantain such quality TWICE a week.

Really soothing track. Music to fall sleep, in the best of the senses. I'm playing it loud on my apartment, with all lights dimmed. Great work

Thanks man! To be really honest the grillo beat takes one to two hours tops, and this is where the rest of the time goes :-)

January 10, 2020 12:53 am

oh thank you for this beautiful mind reset!  feel like i saw the sun finally on this rainy day!

January 12, 2020 5:20 am

Very nice.  Lovely bit of ambience and use of rhythm.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up