Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Vowel

By Avarine on December 2, 2018 11:20 am

This was surprisingly fun to make. I wonder if I'll like it in two weeks time. I used a bunch of vocal samples and the title is an uncreative reflection of that.
Another killer week, so busy. But I always say that, so I guess this is my life now?
Soo close to the end of the year. Have you guys started your Christmas shopping? I ate my first fruit mince pie of the season this week. I love Christmas food, even though it's all terribly unsuited for the hot summer Christmas we get here in the southern hemisphere. Hmm, I have an idea. Maybe next week's track will be Christmas themed...

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
December 3, 2018 8:56 am

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This is great fun.
And I bloody love christmas food. point me to the mince pies and mulled wine!

December 4, 2018 2:07 am

May not be Christmassy, but it works nicely with my all-time-favorite Fall holiday, Halloween. ::)

December 7, 2018 10:42 pm

Super fun, I'm getting into the groove and these voices. I've been eating xmas cookies, thats about it. Don't think I've ever had mince pie. Maybe not big up here in the NW US ??? A hot summer xmas is a concept I barely comprehend. I forgot that was even a thing, I feel ignorant now.

December 8, 2018 11:34 pm
alonemusic wrote:

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This is great fun.
And I bloody love christmas food. point me to the mince pies and mulled wine!


Cheers!

Jim Wood wrote:

May not be Christmassy, but it works nicely with my all-time-favorite Fall holiday, Halloween. ::)


Halloween is my favourite too, even though (or perhaps because) it's not a real holiday here. I love dressing up in costume, and the whimsy of the whole thing. It's not over commercialised here... yet.

miraclemiles wrote:

Super fun, I'm getting into the groove and these voices. I've been eating xmas cookies, thats about it. Don't think I've ever had mince pie. Maybe not big up here in the NW US ??? A hot summer xmas is a concept I barely comprehend. I forgot that was even a thing, I feel ignorant now.


Well I feel like a member of the uncultured backwater of the distant south, cos I've never experienced a white Christmas. Hopefully someday...

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up